Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Let's Play A Game, Forumwarz....

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

...since God decided to loose His heavenly host on the armies of the unbelievers.

Sounds like the Bishop and you would enjoy a friendly chat, lol.

I’ll post my list(s) after I give some thought at some unique scenarios. Who knows? This entire prospect could be looked at in a variety of different ways.

DerKaiserReich edited this message on 11/05/2009 3:04AM

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

this:

: What if the doctor sterilized us all and the gardener grew hella weed? I think this would help with our psychological distress.

Just for reference, are you male of female?

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Just for reference, are you male of female?

Female, and pro-post-apocalyptic endless party bunker.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

DerKaiserReich Posted:

Sounds like the Bishop and you would enjoy a friendly chat, lol.

I’ll post my list(s) after I give some thought at some unique scenarios. Who knows? This entire prospect could be looked at in a variety of different ways.

No, I’m an athiest. I just needed something suitably grand, and apocalyptic.

janpii1

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:02AM

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

1) Mr. Franklin:Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

3)Floyd Franklin:mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability.

4) James Vitrono: Italian white male, age 33, a used-car salesman. Outstanding cook; good with kids. Divorced twice, never graduated college. Roman Catholic.

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Ex-child prostitute

7) Rick Washington: age 59, little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

9) Adam Li:least viable of remaining choices

10) Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

11) Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

12) Kevin McGall: fanatical white supremacist

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah:Heart trouble in medical background

14) Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

15) Chelsea Masterson: prostitute. Drug history in past

16) Bishop Wesslex: Vows of chastity

17) Michelle Famtishidd:Weak immune system

18) Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Q:Can I go it alone?

I suppose you could, but the theme is to choose the team that you think would help you survive in the new world one way or another.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:07AM

So you’re going to repeatedly and violently enjoy the woman who just lost her husband and son until you die? By her hand in your sleep? Because she doesn’t want to **** you when you just murdered her family.

Wtfmcnuggets-

I’d like to say it’s a bad idea for such a small group to break into “tribes.” Your best chance of survival is to stay together. It’s really extremely unlikely that the little groups you want to break into would agree to going off alone in the groups you decided or would last for any length of time. No one has the know-how to survive in this time. You have a better pool of knowledge and a better chance of defense as nine. Also, you are making the problem of inbreeding worse. And bumuming your plan works and the tribes go on to flourish and start new nations, you have just started the war-like human history which led us to this point all over again.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

...And maybe next time they will get it right.

It would be fun to hope that, but I doubt that would happen.

People don’t change, and neither do animals.

There’s a reason why you don’t see mbumive nations in the world that were founded on ideals of peace and then expanded through diplomacy and compliant bumimilation.

Who knows? Maybe there were other life forms in the universe before (or during) our formations, and they destroyed each other into nothing but smithereens. For all we know, WE could be the “next ones”; all too often we think we could be the first or the only. But what if we’re not? Well, give it enough time, and we’ll go down the same path as our predecessors.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

janpii1 Posted:

Danke.

LumTheSqueak-
yOtter

Avatar: 86564 Sun Nov 23 12:31:37 -0500 2008

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

1. Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

A mother-figure to the rest of the group. Able to reproduce. Hopefully the genes that led to the mentally handicapped child were her husband’s.

2. Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

Gardening skills make him invaluable in sustaining food and medicine supplies.

3. Adam Li: Chinese male, age 30, engaged. Quiet personality, is a cook for local oriental restaurant, studying culinary arts. Practices Buddhism faithfully.

Cooking skill is useful, though not essential. He has the good fortune to be engaged to a breeder while not having any notable vices like Mr. Franklin.

4. Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

A breeder with parenting potential; like Mrs. Franklin, can provide guidance for the younger women as well as bumist in raising the children that will inevitably be popping out of the other breeders.

5. Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

Young female; in essence, a breeder.

6. Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

7. Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

Intelligence and resourcefulness are good traits to have.

8. Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

Can’t reproduce, but the group needs a medical professional.

With my group I attempted, first and foremost, to capitalize on good genes and a lack of history with drug use or other “risky” behaviors that could contribute to birth defects. After I narrowed down the field in that fashion, I further narrowed the selection to those with non-existent or moderate religious beliefs, because I have no interest in putting up with that sort of nonsense when it does eventually arise.

Hermann made the cut because he has valuable skills as a doctor. In addition there are 9 people total, and I wanted the most diverse gene pool possible while limiting the overall amount of quibbling over mates. Final tally is 4 virile males (myself included), 4 virile women, and 1 sterile male.

Once I got down to that point, I tried to ensure that the people with traits and occupations that seemed to suggest a level of high general intelligence remained. No matter what skills people bring into the bunker, we’re going to need to pick new skills up (and people will need to be able to learn skills from the others to make everyone’s job easier).

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

”LumTheSqueakyOtter” Posted:

1. Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

A mother-figure to the rest of the group. Able to reproduce. Hopefully the genes that led to the mentally handicapped child were her husband’s.

2. Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

Gardening skills make him invaluable in sustaining food and medicine supplies.

3. Adam Li: Chinese male, age 30, engaged. Quiet personality, is a cook for local oriental restaurant, studying culinary arts. Practices Buddhism faithfully.

Cooking skill is useful, though not essential. He has the good fortune to be engaged to a breeder while not having any notable vices like Mr. Franklin.

4. Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

A breeder with parenting potential; like Mrs. Franklin, can provide guidance for the younger women as well as bumist in raising the children that will inevitably be popping out of the other breeders.

5. Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

6. Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

7. Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

Intelligence and resourcefulness are good traits to have.

8. Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

Can’t reproduce, but the group needs a medical professional.

With my group I attempted, first and foremost, to capitalize on good genes and a lack of history with drug use or other “risky” behaviors that could contribute to birth defects. After I narrowed down the field in that fashion, I further narrowed the selection to those with non-existent or moderate religious beliefs, because I have no interest in putting up with that sort of nonsense when it does eventually arise.

Hermann made the cut because he has valuable skills as a doctor. In addition there are 9 people total, and I wanted the most diverse gene pool possible while limiting the overall amount of quibbling over mates. Final tally is 4 virile males (myself included), 4 virile women, and 1 sterile male.

Once I got down to that point, I tried to ensure that the people with traits and occupations that seemed to suggest a level of high general intelligence remained. No matter what skills people bring into the bunker, we’re going to need to pick new skills up (and people will need to be able to learn skills from the others to make everyone’s job easier).

Also, alt fail.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 11/05/2009 5:14PM

Hi. Log in to see images!

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

1) Mr. Franklin: Will die. Soon. Probably suicide. We killed his wife, and he can’t get any more cigs.

2) Mrs. Franklin: No, has had a very special child before, might be prone to in the future. We also need women for procreation, and I don’t think she’ll be willing to have more after we slaughter her husband.

3)Floyd Franklin: We don’t want more mentally handicapped children, but this guy might work out the best. We can train him to do useful grunt work, also a fondness of the military will aid in the new government. Will hopefully quickly get over the death of his parents.

4) James Vitrono: Divorced twice, no skill.

5)Hermann Huntington: Cold personality, sterile. PhD or not, someone should be able to put some herbs together and provide treatment until we can properly excavate the wreckage of our old civilization.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Ex-prostitute, no skill.

7) Rick Washington: He’s 59.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Gardening is great, but the political anarchist thing is what’s bugging me. Hopefully will conform.

9) Adam Li: Culinary arts is always good.

10) Susan Cho: Snobby is not that good, however is good with kids. Also, this way we can bring her husband.

11) Amy Youngston: Great for procreation.

12) Kevin McGall: Really unnecessary conflict. We do not need people who hate each other. That’ll come once we have 100 people or so, then we can start the hunts.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Self-defense is always good, but the heart problems are offsetting.

14) Juli Mohammed: Patriot, will defend the reich. Good for procreation.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Prostitute, could have STDs, drug history and arrest records not that good.

16) Bishop Wesslex: Vow and chastity and poverty does not tie in the to the dream society.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Great for procreating. The nursing helps as well. The weakened immune system will be difficult to deal with, but we should be able to help her as much as we can.

18) Mike Preston: Obvious choice, good political view, could aid in harnessing technology, knowledge of coding could help us start from scratch if we could get the necessary electronics together. Great for procreation.

————-

So, my finalists are:

Floyd Franklin (M), mentally handicapped.

Mbumaga Linn (M), gardener, anarchist.

Adam Li (M), cook.

Susan Cho (F), snobby, good with kids.

Amy Youngston (F).

Juli Mohammed (F), patriot.

Michelle Famtishidd (F), Nurse, weakened immune system.

Mike Preston (M), intelligent, skilled programmer, avid reader.

Myself (M), intelligent, avid reader, skilled in the sciences.

————-

Our base couples for reproduction would be:

Adam & Susan.

Juli and Preston.

Myself and Amy.

Mbumaga and Michelle.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It just occurred to me that I was thinking about Lost while reading through the original post.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

You guys do realize in the event of world annihilation that single-couple pairs are a really inefficient way to go about repopulating.

There’s a reason that multiple wives were allowed in the super-old days of the Bible, because it takes way, way fewer guys to populate than it does women.

Take the doctor and yourself, so that you could have someone making sure childbirth goes as well as possible, and then take all the women you can fit.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

And then every single one of the resulting children shares a father? I don’t want a large quantity of children, I want high quality; limiting incestuous relationships via diverse mating pairs is the best overall course of action. Sure, re-population will go more slowly that way, but I’d rather have a slowly growing population that can take care of itself than a bunch of women launching babies non-stop from their gaping woman's genitalss and not having any idea what else to do.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

1) Mr. Franklin: African black male, age 37, who went to law school, graduating successfully. Is a former Muslim converted to Christian Baptist, and practices his faith regularly. Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day. Is married, with one child.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. Likes puppies, chocolate, and the military. You are unaware if the child’s mental disorder is genetic from family or from birth complications. Son of the Franklins.

4) James Vitrono: Italian white male, age 33, a used-car salesman. Outstanding cook; good with kids. Divorced twice, never graduated college. Roman Catholic.

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

9) Adam Li: Chinese male, age 30, engaged. Quiet personality, is a cook for local oriental restaurant, studying culinary arts. Practices Buddhism faithfully.

10) Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

11) Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

12) Kevin McGall: Irish male, age 46, fanatical white supremacist and military veteran. Sharp, regal, overbearing personality. Decorated for bravery multiple times; religion unkown.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker.

14) Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political
    affiliation.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses or working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

18) Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

All the women for ****toys and repopulation, and one other dude for tag-teams and to take care of things. He’s Jap so they won’t prefer him cause lol tiny peepee. If they do eventually I’ll just kill him.

I might do this seriously later but I have college work to do before midnight.
Johnny Mac edited this message on 11/05/2009 6:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!