Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Let's Play A Game, Forumwarz....

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

The world as you know it is nearing its final hours. Nuclear holocaust is about to unfold, eliminating mankind. Luckily for you, you have a fortified bunker that is strong enough to endure the nuclear blasts. The bunker’s supplies can support only 9 people (yourself included), leaving 8 free slots for survivors that YOU choose. However, you have a larger pool of 18 people, desperate live on, to select who re-establishes civilization and helps the group survive. Each choice is unique, morally and effectively in the new and dangerous world. List of possible survivors to repopulate humanity in the new world are:

1) Mr. Franklin: African black male, age 37, who went to law school, graduating successfully. Is a former Muslim converted to Christian Baptist, and practices his faith regularly. Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day. Is married, with one child.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. Likes puppies, chocolate, and the military. You are unaware if the child’s mental disorder is genetic from family or from birth complications. Son of the Franklins.

4) James Vitrono: Italian white male, age 33, a used-car salesman. Outstanding cook; good with kids. Divorced twice, never graduated college. Roman Catholic.

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

9) Adam Li: Chinese male, age 30, engaged. Quiet personality, is a cook for local oriental restaurant, studying culinary arts. Practices Buddhism faithfully.

10) Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

11) Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

12) Kevin McGall: Irish male, age 46, fanatical white supremacist and military veteran. Sharp, regal, overbearing personality. Decorated for bravery multiple times; religion unkown.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker.

14) Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political

affiliation.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses or working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

18) Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

Pick your survivors, and explain why they would be your best chance to repopulate civilization and survive.

EDIT: I sometimes like to play devil’s advocate, so excuse my poking around if I ask you questions about your goup’s effectiveness and your moral choices. Log in to see images! DerKaiserReich edited this message on 11/05/2009 12:40AM

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

dude ill try to do this later maybe because it’s hard to choose. The good people have something that makes them unfit to repopulate, the younger, “stronger” are all either idiots or probably diseased.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

dude ill try to do this later maybe because it’s hard to choose. The good people have something that makes them unfit to repopulate, the younger, “stronger” are all either idiots or probably diseased.

While it’s hard to choose, that’s the point of it. It shows just what are you willing to let go and what you are willing to keep.

If the choices were obvious, then everyone would just say the same thing and it wouldn’t be any fun.

This makes everyone’s lists more unique, since we all value different things.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

DerKaiserReich Posted:

While it’s hard to choose, that’s the point of it. It shows just what are you willing to let go and what you are willing to keep.

If the choices were obvious, then everyone would just say the same thing and it wouldn’t be any fun.

This makes everyone’s lists more unique, since we all value different things.

I’m aware of that, I’m only stating the reason i didn’t make my list already.

also congrats on learning to type words.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

I’m aware of that, I’m only stating the reason i didn’t make my list already.

also congrats on learning to type words.

Thank you; I look forward to everyone’s lists.

Shoot The Mo-
on

Avatar: 50637 Wed Apr 01 23:03:10 -0400 2009

[The Last Stand]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

1) Mr. Franklin: Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. – Have to be realistically practical

4) James Vitrono: Italian white male, age 33, a used-car salesman. Outstanding cook; good with kids. Divorced twice, never graduated college. Roman Catholic.

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown. No real reason to keep (side note – I just voted myself off!)

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased. Having that “self chosen living environment” makes me nervous

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

9) Adam Li: Chinese male, age 30, engaged. Quiet personality, is a cook for local oriental restaurant, studying culinary arts. Practices Buddhism faithfully.

10) Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

11) Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

12) Kevin McGall: Irish male, age 46, fanatical white supremacist and military veteran. Sharp, regal, overbearing personality. Decorated for bravery multiple times; religion unkown.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker. – Heart trouble at young age is a negative

14) Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political

affiliation.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health. – bumuming here that he’s following a vow of chastity

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses or working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

18) Mike Preston: French white male, age 39, technology fiend. Loves books and artwork; outstanding computer programmer and gifted intelligence. Left-wing politics and agnostic. Single.

That’s as far as I can get so far, I’d probably exclude the religious Christians next, just to see what the world we be like without that.

Shoot The Moon edited this message on 11/05/2009 12:21AM

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Shoot The Moon Posted:

1) Mr. Franklin: Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. – Have to be realistically practical

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown. No real reason to keep (side note – I just voted myself off!)

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased. Having that “self chosen living environment” makes me nervous

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker. – Heart trouble at young age is a negative

affiliation.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health. – bumuming here that he’s following a vow of chastity

That’s as far as I can get so far, I’d probably exclude the religious Christians next, just to see what the world we be like without that.

An interesting list, but you’re still a bit overstocked.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

This game is highly provocative, of course. Despite I appear to be a racist, if the final goal is to repopulate the Earth, then I’d have to pick the most viable specimen for the sake of science.

First draft (minus everyone with serious health problems and genetic problems):

1) Mr. Franklin: African black male, age 37, who went to law school, graduating successfully. Is a former Muslim converted to Christian Baptist, and practices his faith regularly. Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day. Is married, with one child.

Second draft: minus smoker (almost too old, possible death from lung cancer until fertilizing enough woman), minus ex-prostitute (possible STDs + less possibility for pregnancy):

Mrs. Franklin, James Vitrono, Mbumaga Linn, Adam Li, Susan Cho, Amy Youngston, Juli Mohammed, Mike Preston

Man/Woman ratio: 4/4

Political thoughts are obviously irrelevant. Religion is irrelevant too since they’ll have more pressing matters. Engagement doesn’t matter as well, since self-preservation instinct is prevalent.

Inconnu edited this message on 11/05/2009 12:39AM

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

This game is highly provocative, of course. Despite I appear to be a racist, if the final goal is to repopulate the Earth, then I’d have to pick the most viable specimen for the sake of science.

Second draft: minus smoker (almost too old, possible death from lung cancer until fertilizing enough woman), minus ex-prostitute (possible STDs + less possibility for pregnancy):

Mrs. Franklin, James Vitrono, Mbumaga Linn, Adam Li, Susan Cho, Amy Youngston, Juli Mohammed, Mike Preston

Man/Woman ratio: 4/4

Political thoughts are obviously irrelevant. Religion is irrelevant too since they’ll have more pressing matters. Engagement doesn’t matter as well, since self-preservation instinct is prevalent.

You don’t appear to be a racist. There’s nothing wrong with using logic for your own ends. Every person on the list has something to offer, and something that is bad about them that takes away from the group. If it’s something that puts the group in physical jeopardy, religious conflict, or violence, is all about how you weigh everyone out to make the team work in the end. Kepp in mind, everyone has their own thoughts as to what will happen to their teams, as well as the quality of the people they choose.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Welcome to CD!

Just wanted to say this looks like a good candidate for this fancy Schulzem method voting app I discovered recently (beta):

http://selectricity.org/

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

1) Mr. Franklin: African black male, age 37, who went to law school, graduating successfully. Is a former Muslim converted to Christian Baptist, and practices his faith regularly. Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day. Is married, with one child. Cigarette addiction will only prove to be bad in a post-apocalyptic world.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child. It’s unknown if it was in her genes or a birth defect, but let’s play it safe and say she can’t come. I don’t imagine someone who’s married would willingly come without her husband and son anyways.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. Likes puppies, chocolate, and the military. You are unaware if the child’s mental disorder is genetic from family or from birth complications. Son of the Franklins. Can’t afford anyone who can’t pull their own weight. The disability rules him out.

5)Hermann Huntington: white male, age 45, an Englishman and aristocratic-looking doctor who is unmarried. PhD in field; unable to reproduce due to sterility. Cold personality, religion unknown.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight. Ex prostitutes, regardless of anything else, are not what we need; they’ve got a higher chance at holding an STD than anyone who was not.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased. Elderly, and can’t cooperate with others is all I read in his thing. If he doesn’t have experience, it’s very likely he will be incompatible in a multi-racial environment.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried. Anarchy and Atheism boils down to an opposition to formality. If we’re reestablishing Civilization, he’s staying out of it. We need team players, not someone who disagrees with everyone on some level. I’ll miss his gardening skills, though.

12) Kevin McGall: Irish male, age 46, fanatical white supremacist and military veteran. Sharp, regal, overbearing personality. Decorated for bravery multiple times; religion unkown. We need unity, not division. Fanaticism will not bumist.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker. Heart Trouble is not what we need if we’re repopulating and rebuilding.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political affiliation. See previous point about prositutes. Also, drugs and a lawbreaker don’t help reestablish laws.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health. He may be hearty but we’ve got a new world order ahead of us. A vow of poverty means we have one less person who’s contributing to a rebuilt economy. Additionally, chastity won’t help us, plus he’s kinda elderly. Not as much as others, but elderly nonetheless.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses on working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

Master_Troll edited this message on 11/05/2009 12:40AM

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Welcome to CD!

Just wanted to say this looks like a good candidate for this fancy Schulzem method voting app I discovered recently (beta):

http://selectricity.org /

Thank you for the warm welcome! Feel free to make a list yourself; looks like a few people have already!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Master_Troll Posted:

1) Mr. Franklin: African black male, age 37, who went to law school, graduating successfully. Is a former Muslim converted to Christian Baptist, and practices his faith regularly. Is an avid smoker, who smokes 20 cigs a day. Is married, with one child. Cigarette addiction will only prove to be bad in a post-apocalyptic world.

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child. It’s unknown if it was in her genes or a birth defect, but let’s play it safe and say she can’t come. I don’t imagine someone who’s married would willingly come without her husband and son anyways.

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. Likes puppies, chocolate, and the military. You are unaware if the child’s mental disorder is genetic from family or from birth complications. Son of the Franklins. Can’t afford anyone who can’t pull their own weight. The disability rules him out.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight. Ex prostitutes, regardless of anything else, are not what we need; they’ve got a higher chance at holding an STD than anyone who was not.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased. Elderly, and can’t cooperate with others is all I read in his thing. If he doesn’t have experience, it’s very likely he will be incompatible in a multi-racial environment.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried. Anarchy and Atheism boils down to an opposition to formality. If we’re reestablishing Civilization, he’s staying out of it. We need team players, not someone who disagrees with everyone on some level. I’ll miss his gardening skills, though.

12) Kevin McGall: Irish male, age 46, fanatical white supremacist and military veteran. Sharp, regal, overbearing personality. Decorated for bravery multiple times; religion unkown. We need unity, not division. Fanaticism will not bumist.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker. Heart Trouble is not what we need if we’re repopulating and rebuilding.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political affiliation. See previous point about prositutes. Also, drugs and a lawbreaker don’t help reestablish laws.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health. He may be hearty but we’ve got a new world order ahead of us. A vow of poverty means we have one less person who’s contributing to a rebuilt economy. Additionally, chastity won’t help us, plus he’s kinda elderly. Not as much as others, but elderly nonetheless.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses on working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

(playing devil’s advocate)

There sure are a lot of different faiths on the list. You sure that they will all be teaching the children the same things? History has shown religion to be quite the tool of division (provided that they are of different faiths)...there could be problems after the imediate crisis of rebuilding is adverted.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

DerKaiserReich Posted:

If it’s something that puts the group in physical jeopardy, religious conflict, or violence, is all about how you weigh everyone out to make the team work in the end.

I don’t agree, since, again, self-preservation is the most dominant factor. So if you want the sad, but yet real scenario, here you go:

Close perspective:

• [2 kids] Adam Li and Susan Cho would stay together and be the first to bring at least 2 kids. They are really hard-working.
  • [3 kids] Mike Preston becomes a tribe leader as the most intelligent and experienced male. Copulates with 2 youngest females
  • [1 kid] James Vitrono enters a challenge with Mbumaga Linn and wins Mrs. Franklin.
  • Mbumaga Linn stays as the lowest value member of tribe.

First far perspective:

• [1 kid] Susan Cho seduces Mike Preston and becomes a queen.
  • [2 kids] Mbumaga Linn gets Juli Mohammed (although they are far from green culture at this point)
  • Mrs. Franklin. becomes pregnant 3rd time, but probably dies after giving a child

Second far perspective:

• Mike Preston dies, his elder offspring remains a tribe leader after a challenge with James Vitrono kid.
  • The tribe begins to form three fractions: the ruler fraction, the worker fraction and the warrior fraction, who are too proud to be workers, but too unintelligent to rule

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Amazingly interesting. I could’ve write a novel about those characters.

Thank you for this thread.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

DerKaiserReich Posted:

(playing devil’s advocate)

There sure are a lot of different faiths on the list. You sure that they will all be teaching the children the same things? History has shown religion to be quite the tool of division (provided that they are of different faiths)...there could be problems after the imediate crisis of rebuilding is adverted.

I don’t have firsthand experience with being locked in a room full of people of different faiths (mostly because I’m tolerant to the extent that if you don’t push it on me, I don’t care) but most people are willing to set aside their beliefs or they are in fact similar enough to slowly adapt pieces of them together, a la Christianity. I honestly didn’t notice that at first, though, I just pieced together practicality more than anything.

This is indeed a puzzle, but I feel confident in my plans. The potential problem with it will be moot, as again, people tend to either set aside religion or merge them a la Christianity. Plus, I did not include the fanatics, the worst I had was an actively practicing Buudhist?

As for children getting confused, well hey, the parents had a middle ground long enough to have sex didn’t they? I’m sure they can figure out what religion to teach the kid until he/she can make his/her own decision.

I feel that if there’s gonna be a “divisor”, let it be about something that can’t be quantified.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Second far perspective:

• Mike Preston dies, his elder offspring remains a tribe leader after a challenge with James Vitrono kid.
  • The tribe begins to form three fractions: the ruler fraction, the worker fraction and the warrior fraction, who are too proud to be workers, but too unintelligent to rule

Hmmm…..sounds like the makings of a caste system to me….I like it!

What do you think would happen with all of those faiths that don’t mesh?

I’m sure that the topic would come up at some point…

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

DerKaiserReich Posted:

3)Floyd Franklin: mixed child, age 12, mentally handicapped with a severely debilitating learning disability. Likes puppies, chocolate, and the military. You are unaware if the child’s mental disorder is genetic from family or from birth complications. Son of the Franklins.

7) Rick Washington: black male, age 59, civil rights social worker. Non-militant, outgoing and friendly; little experience working with other races due to self-chosen living environment. Practices Islam. Wife is deceased.

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah: Iranian male, age 30, self-defense instructor. Practices Islam with devotion. Heart trouble in medical background, occasional water pipe smoker.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political affiliation.

16) Bishop Wesslex: German male, age 54, local Diocese Roman Catholic bishop. Powerful and persuasive public speaker; avid studier and lecturer on the Crusades. Vows of chastity and poverty. Hearty constitution and health.

Well, I love young girls.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Amazingly interesting. I could’ve write a novel about those characters.

Thank you for this thread.

Thank you, Inconnu, for the compliment. Feel free to modify your choices or debate your list with others as to why you feel like your party is the most balanced for long-term survival and the revival of humanity!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Master_Troll Posted:

I feel that if there’s gonna be a “divisor”, let it be about something that can’t be quantified.

That’s quite well said.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!