Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom [CLOSED] Might this be an exploit?

Bowb

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

Hey folks, posting this on an alt so as not to point fingers at anyone.

I’m currently seeing something in Domination that MIGHT be a bug, but I’m unsure, as I don’t know enough about Dom to BE sure.

One player on my (main character’s) team has not earned anything but Antifreeze scoops this round. The first day he showed up on the scores he jumped straight to the top of “most scoops” with roughly 179 Antifreeze scoops. I figured, no big deal, he played an exchange card on some other flava or something.

Several days later, he still has no scoops but Antifreeze – and he has well over 300 of those.

Is this at all possible, or is there a chance he’s exploiting something to achieve this?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Bowb Posted:

Hey folks, posting this on an alt so as not to point fingers at anyone.

I’m currently seeing something in Domination that MIGHT be a bug, but I’m unsure, as I don’t know enough about Dom to BE sure.

One player on my (main character’s) team has not earned anything but Antifreeze scoops this round. The first day he showed up on the scores he jumped straight to the top of “most scoops” with roughly 179 Antifreeze scoops. I figured, no big deal, he played an exchange card on some other flava or something.

Several days later, he still has no scoops but Antifreeze – and he has well over 300 of those.

Is this at all possible, or is there a chance he’s exploiting something to achieve this?

It’s extremely easy, you just buy three switcheroos. Run all your visits, then switch to antifreeze to get the daily 10, switch it back again to pistachio, do more visits, switch back to antifreeze.

It’s basic Domination strategy.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

possibly just switching like crazy+ using all other scoops to buy cards.

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

This is preposterous and demands swift attention.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

As said before, this is basic Dom strategy. If you’re going for Fave Flava and maybe Total, this is the way to do it. Closing this thread, especially since it’s in Game Discussion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!