Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Hooray for the new E-Peen

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

STOP!

VEADO TIME!

(Yep, i ommited ™ on purpose Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yup, I’ve got mine. Right next to my awesome new “You’re My Inspiration!” E-Peen. Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

I was going for it but ****ed up two times, lol really sucked.

But now I know that will pawn the easyer forums as I save up for other things then grab some pills for the hardest ones. Conggrats on everyone who got it so far though Log in to see images!

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Got it.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

I was a little worried when I was getting it this morning – I got a “You left the forum” notice when I finished one, so I thought the game had screwed me over. Luckily, it was just the game being weird.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

I was a little worried when I was getting it this morning – I got a “You left the forum” notice when I finished one, so I thought the game had screwed me over. Luckily, it was just the game being weird.

Haha lol, kinda same, i got the 20 forums pwned pistachip (Not epeen, already had it) when my “Forums pwned in a row” was at 22 lol. so when i raped 2 forums it went to 24 at both Log in to see images!

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

I was going for it but ****ed up two times, lol really sucked.

But now I know that will pawn the easyer forums as I save up for other things then grab some pills for the hardest ones. Conggrats on everyone who got it so far though Log in to see images!

Thanks. And actually I would suggest doing the exact opposite: pwning the 6 and 5 bar ones first, and have an easy ride afterwards. Otherwise, you may get frustrated when you get to 20 in a row, and then miscalculate smileprins or whatever and get killed.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I’m at 19 in a row right now. I did nuke forum twice in a row to test some attack strategies and then realized it was Saturday night, and the 24th forum was due out next, so I decided it was time to go for the E-Peen. I didn’t plan it out perfectly like everyone else seemed to do, but I should have it by Wednesday. In the meantime, I’m tracking how much Cred each forum gives me and how many consumables I have to use on each run. I figure it might help other Trolls figure out where the best forum run to +Flezz strategies are. So far, the best forum run I found was R.P. Genius; I got 3003 Cred and used zero consumables. At about 7 Cred per Flezz value in gifts, I figure that’s good for grinding 1700 Flezz a day, minus about 150 for wear & tear.

I thought I saw a thread a few weeks ago that had ideas for max flezz grinding. Was that my imagination, or does anyone else remember it?
Acid Flux edited this message on 03/24/2008 8:33PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

@Acid Flux – The Sisterhood has actually figured out a lot of game stats, though I don’t know if we have a policy on giving it out. It’s mostly geared towards Camwhores, but you could probably ask Escher about it.

Shallabow

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Screwed out of my try for it today. I was having issues accessing forums, so I went AFK mid-forum, and I came back past the 60-minute inactivity limit. My streak was broken by the expired forum.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

@Acid Flux – The Sisterhood has actually figured out a lot of game stats, though I don’t know if we have a policy on giving it out. It’s mostly geared towards Camwhores, but you could probably ask Escher about it.

Mmmm, I’ll take any excuse to talk to Escher. Log in to see images!

BlackSoul1313

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Did mine twice over and still ain’t got my ePeen. Wtf yo?

Seriously, what the hell? 3 different characters, 24 forums, 24 pwns, no ePeen.

BlackSoul1313 edited this message on 03/25/2008 4:51PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

It’s probably because you’re using the “Blow Your Wad” enhancement. To my knowledge, we don’t know if it’s a bug, or if “cheaters” are disallowed of getting them.

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Good for you and all, but I seriously have mixed feelings about over-doing this game like this. It’s not like minimally better setup will allow me to overcome the FREAKING 2 MILLION cred gap ‘tween me and the top, so why try too hard?

Yeah, says the guy who developed pixel-perfect strategies for Lemmings on Amiga emulator. And the guy who bred over 40 Goddamned Larvitars, and still no male adamant one. I guess you may call me a hypocrite in 3, 2, 1…

Edit: And by male Larvitars, I mean female. OF course, I forgot that the species is transfered by females, and attacks by males. Haven’t touched the game in 2 months or something, though.

HunyrgLiekTehWofl edited this message on 03/25/2008 5:39PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Considering that the game is still in its infancy, any player-motivated research is generally helpful. For example, I think I’ve figured that the Cred/Flezz Ratio is about 6.8 to 1. And as I run forums, I’m noting how much Cred I generate and how much wear & tear my equipment receives. As more players do this and share data (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, Pimptastic), the more we can double check each other and create good solid general strategies.

Which in turn can help new players, which in turn helps CZ, which in turn means they get Episode Two produced more easily. Or something like that.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Believe me, I’m all for sharing everything. But since I didn’t do much of the research, I’ll leave it up to the others to decide. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Fair enough. Tubmail me to let me know if they’re willing to play together.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

And the guy who bred over 40 Goddamned Larvitars, and still no male adamant one. I guess you may call me a hypocrite in 3, 2, 1…

Edit: And by male Larvitars, I mean female. OF course, I forgot that the species is transfered by females, and attacks by males. Haven’t touched the game in 2 months or something, though.

You realize all you need is an adamant ditto, right? Log in to see images!

And as for the new epeen, I managed to setup to get it as soon as the new forum was released…that was fun. Although seeing it was 6 bars was an ‘ohshi-’ moment as I run for more meds first.

Zeph

[GAK-dan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

If it helps, you get 2944 cred for 12 Headbang threads.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Hulyen Posted:

You realize all you need is an adamant ditto, right? Log in to see images!

And as for the new epeen, I managed to setup to get it as soon as the new forum was released…that was fun. Although seeing it was 6 bars was an ‘ohshi-’ moment as I run for more meds first.

Yeah, I ran through Urbane Dictionary for the first time, and forgot to repair & restock. Barely made it through, but I got the Veado.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!