Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest 3bp - Forumwarz 2009 Playa Hater's Ball

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Ok, I’m going to set this up completely different than that last contest so don’t worry. In a way, this contest is going to take the lessons learned from the Biggest Flamer Battle Royal Deathmatch and put them to use to make a better contest.

I’m sure 99% are familiar with the Player Haters Ball from back in the day on the Chappelle show. If not… Dude, how do you not know that? http://vodpod.com/watch/1420768-the-player-haters-ball

Here’s how it will work:

This thread will be used to sign up. Once so many people have shown interest I will select a number of them to be determined. Those people will post in another thread on a given topic (mostly internet culture related stuff I imagine) and hate on it. They will have one post to do so; further posts by the same person will not be accepted for competition. Any edits should be made within 1 hour after the initial post or that person will be disqualified. A number of those entries will then be selected to go to the next round and the process will be repeated until all but one person is eliminated.

No trolling (until further notice anyway).

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

i thought you were banned until january 2010

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

missed u cheins

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

ballsacks. also its good to have you back.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!