Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 45bp - Forumwarz 2009 Playa Hater's Ball

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Ok, I’m going to set this up completely different than that last contest so don’t worry. In a way, this contest is going to take the lessons learned from the Biggest Flamer Battle Royal Deathmatch and put them to use to make a better contest.

I’m sure 99% are familiar with the Player Haters Ball from back in the day on the Chappelle show. If not… Dude, how do you not know that? http://vodpod.com/watch/1420768-the-player-haters-ball

Here’s how it will work:

This thread will be used to sign up. Once so many people have shown interest I will select a number of them to be determined. Those people will post in another thread on a given topic (mostly internet culture related stuff I imagine) and hate on it. They will have one post to do so; further posts by the same person will not be accepted for competition. Any edits should be made within 1 hour after the initial post or that person will be disqualified. A number of those entries will then be selected to go to the next round and the process will be repeated until all but one person is eliminated.

No trolling (until further notice anyway).

aksealman

Avatar: 207496 2009-12-07 23:06:30 -0500

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

I will give it a shot, I thought the flame war concept was really good, but did not like how it spun out into an eternal tardgasim

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’m not going to sign up for this, given how poorly I did in your last contest, but as a point of clarification what are you looking for?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

mterek Posted:

I’m not going to sign up for this, given how poorly I did in your last contest, but as a point of clarification what are you looking for?

The most entertaining. It’s self explanatory.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!