Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature So, who else wants a counter at the top of the domination tab that says how many forums your clan is currently holding?

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

So, who else wants a counter at the top of the domination tab that says how many forums your clan is currently holding?

Crazy stupid, or crazy genius?

EDIT: or crazy stupid genius?

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

ill go with insanely crazy, but it would be so much easier than counting them >.< so +1

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yup. I’m not currently in a klan, but I can see this being a nice addition – especially as more forums are added. Obviously useful for klans currently running vanilla, but might also encourage smaller klans to make the attempt if they didn’t need dedicated people to forum watch.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

scullyangel Posted:

Yup. I’m not currently in a klan, but I can see this being a nice addition – especially as more forums are added. Obviously useful for klans currently running vanilla, but might also encourage smaller klans to make the attempt if they didn’t need dedicated people to forum watch.

Very true… it would certainly encourage people to go after more vanilla scoops

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Quite useful. Would it drain the bandwidth much by keeping track in realtime?

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

I wonder why this still hasn’t been implemented. It’s really a good idea. Is it hard to code? Bandwidth consuming?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’m sure it could be done clientside.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!