Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Error in Gamblebot

Azsedcf

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

****. Goddamn I feel like a idiot.

Evilb00n

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

I’m not sure whether this is intentional or not…

I bet 1000 out of the 1006 I had in Blackjack and after the initial dealing I didn’t choose anything, instead I accidentally closed the window. Now I only have 6 left… And it doesn’t show up again when I start a conversation with the bot… Log in to see images!

Is this supposed to work that way?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Evilb00n Posted:

I bet 1000 out of the 1006 I had in Blackjack and after the initial dealing I didn’t choose anything, instead I accidentally closed the window. Now I only have 6 left… And it doesn’t show up again when I start a conversation with the bot… Log in to see images!

Yes it is, it’s to prevent cheating. If it didn’t work this way you could close the window every time you got a bad hand and get your money back.

Evilb00n

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Evilb00n Posted:

Yes it is, it’s to prevent cheating. If it didn’t work this way you could close the window every time you got a bad hand and get your money back.

What about having the bot continue where you left off?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Evilb00n Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Evilb00n Posted:

What about having the bot continue where you left off?

Unfortunately I can’t do this as the session for chats isn’t persisted. I’ve implemented a failsafe (due out in our next update) that will ask you if you’re sure you want to close the window. It should help prevent this kind of thing!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!