Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho War has been declared on Forumwarz! It is time to choose your side and state your terms.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Forgot a four letter spoiler directly after the first paragraph.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Artifactor Posted:

i still refuse to risk a permaban, because its pointless (i know that i cannot win, but i’ll still fight)

I am willing to lower the stakes to a 1 year ban. This is as lenient as I’m going to get so I’d take it before I change my mind and demand a permaban again.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

THE TERMS

I’m sick of waiting around for Arty to take his dress off and sit down to terms so I am deciding everything for him. I’m sure the UN will recognize that I have given him every opportunity to voice his desires and that his lack of response can be seen as a lack of care.

THE WAR:

-Will be waged in IDC and the GRP forums, as to not **** up anyplace that CZ cares about (no thanks necessary guys)

-each thread where I engage Arty or his backers (or vice versa) will be considered a “battlefield”. There is no limit to how many battles may be ongoing at once. A thread is “won” when one side forces the other to either admit defeat or fall back to standard boring defenses (puppetmaster, “no u”, “im laughing cuz you suck”, “yawn”, or any other comeback that involves no thought or skill).

-The “war” will be won when impartial judges (lookin at you mods) decide that the tide of war has shifted far enough in one persons favor to exclude the possibility of a comeback, i.e. “total defeat”.

IF HOBART WINS:

-Artifactor is banned for a year.

-Every poster that posted to back Artifactor will be forced to post Goatse in a CD thread within one week of Artifactors ban

-WHEN ARTIFACTOR COMES BACK he will be forced to post “I’m a little ****” at least once a week for 3 months or be banned for another year.

-Someone from Artifactors side must send Hobart a bp so that he may change his name to “Hobart Bliggity – Destroyer of Idiots”

IF ARTIFACTOR WINS (lol)

-Hobart Bliggity will be permabanned

-The 10 posters that comprised Hobart’s forces will be forced to post goatse in a CD rules thread

-WHEN THOSE POSTERS COME BACK FROM THEIR BANS, they will be forced to join WeChall or TAM for 1 month.

-BEFORE HOBART IS BANNED, he will send Artifactor 1 bp so that Arty might change his name to “Artifactor – Slayer of Gods.”

IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS simply quote this post and say “I agree”

War will begin once I get my forces straight.

ILU,

Hobart

Greasy Joe

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

...or any other comeback that involves no thought or skill).

-

If you keep this as one of the terms then I will predict that every battlefield will be a dead loss for both sides.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Hobbart, the people love you. You’re the benign little prankster who can always be counted on as simple and direct. People like you because don’t have to worry about you going over there heads or saying something that confuses them; you represent the champion of the common user base. You just kind of run around FWZ with your crazy everyday troll antics, like Homer Simpson or Al Bundy and that right really identifies with the average Forumwarz Joe, you know. I love that, and I love you.

But there is no impartiality. You know even the mods would prefer you over him. A new guy over you? You been here for years. It would seem if you were so confident in yourself you’d come up with some kind of level playing field. You’re not really under the bumumption you’re no more challenging him, than you are challenging a man with a knife to a gun fight are you?

Why don’t you entice him to something nobody can say isn’t a level playing field. Think hard and come up with something. That way when you win, you can really win, and nobody will be able to discount it.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Hobbart, the people love you. You’re the benign little prankster who can always be counted on as simple and direct. People like you because don’t have to worry about you going over there heads or saying something that confuses them; you represent the champion of the common user base. You just kind of run around FWZ with your crazy everyday troll antics, like Homer Simpson or Al Bundy and that right really identifies with the average Forumwarz Joe, you know. I love that, and I love you.

But there is no impartiality. You know even the mods would prefer you over him. A new guy over you? You been here for years. It would seem if you were so confident in yourself you’d come up with some kind of level playing field. You’re not really under the bumumption you’re no more challenging him, than you are challenging a man with a knife to a gun fight are you?

Why don’t you entice him to something nobody can say isn’t a level playing field. Think hard and come up with something. That way when you win, you can really win, and nobody will be able to discount it.

If you read my posts, I’m basically challenging all of TAM and WeChall myself, and if I somehow lose, I’ll get permabanned. The worst that can happen to not me is a year ban for Arty and a few weeks for literaly everyone else in TAM/wechall.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Artifactor Posted:

i still refuse to risk a permaban, because its pointless (i know that i cannot win, but i’ll still fight)

I will fight by your side in this mighty war, Artifactor, together, we will get that vandal hobart banned. But of course, such a treat can not be accomplished without heroes taking great risks.

Artifactor, you must stand up against hobart and risk a permaban. It’s our only chance to succed in this.

Artifactor

Avatar: 116380 Tue Mar 03 04:14:10 -0500 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

there should be epeens, one for the winner, and one for the loser

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Artifactor Posted:

i want an epeen, for being too scared, to take on a permaban challenge in a fight that I started, thus i deserve things, hence why i am cool, as such no matter the outcome, i dont want to be banned but, i do, want something, for literally nothing

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

it’s pretty clear to me that artwhateevershisname is chickening out.

aksealman

Avatar: 207496 2009-12-07 23:06:30 -0500

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Celerysteve Posted:

/agree in fact if Artifactor accepts the war I would think that he deserves the pema-ban any moron can see that the battle is so clearly one sided, so one sided in fact if Hobart where to win it would be like a UFC fighter beating the **** out of a small very special child. Their is no challenge in this and everyone knows it

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Crotch Zombie extortion plot revealed or terrible poster confirmed?
YOU DECIDE
ps lamo
Indiana Jonas edited this message on 10/29/2009 3:42PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

YOU DECIDE
ps lamo

Might of been a illegal alt, but CZ ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

YOU DECIDE
ps lamo

First rule of tubmail, there is no tubmail.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

bahahahahahahahahaha

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

if i pay to be wazooooo can i keep your illegal multi hobart?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

if i pay to be wazooooo can i keep your illegal multi hobart?

NO

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

The comedy is the only thing keeping this thread from being really, really sad.

I think this war has become a comical border skirmish. Has anyone seen Chevy Chase or Dan Akroyd?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!