Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Calling you out Artifactor

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Artifactor Posted:

...intertainment…intellegence…

itt we talk about bad posts

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Artifactor Posted:

winner has the right to rule over the trollhole

you know, trolls like you only exist to provide mild intertainment for me, your insults only amuse me while some of them are more idiotic, showing your true intellegence level, and your attempts to embarrbum are epic fails, meaning you fail as a troll, and as a person thus you need to kill yourself, here’s a noose Log in to see images!

Sometimes, when you make an insult, you have a chance to use periods, these, break up your sentences, while some of your spelling is idiotic, showing your true intellegence(sic) level, and your attempts to fight back is epic fallings, meaning you fail as a troll, and as, a, person, thus because of this hence you need to kill thusly yourself, heres a bumdance Log in to see images!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Artifactor

Avatar: 116380 Tue Mar 03 04:14:10 -0500 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

what the **** is intertainment and how do I get me some???

its easy, you just reach your hand up your bum and pull out the thing next to your prostate and there you go

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Artifactor Posted:

its easy, you just reach your hand up your bum and pull out the thing next to your prostate and there you go

God damn it man use periods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

i hear its called a period because it started when some **** bled all over a book and nobody could read it any more

jk both meanings of period share a common latin root this has been so educational for all of us

Artifactor

Level 35 Hacker

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

you can’t make me use periods at the end of each sentence, but maybe you can loan me the 11 cents to pay your mom for some cheap sex

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I would pay for this entertainment

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Artifactor Posted:

you can’t make me use periods at the end of each sentence, but maybe you can loan me the 11 cents to pay your mom for some cheap sex

This just keeps getting better.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Artifactor

Level 35 Hacker

yep, this is a fun way to kill some time

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Artifactor is a fabulous person.

Seriously you’re so insignificant I can’t think of anything to say

Fran edited this message on 10/28/2009 3:42AM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!
LOLLog in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

AAHZ Posted:

GP;U

swines quest

S for Swine

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

hey hobart i think im going to declare war on you to because im so much smarter and i am a better at trolling at this than ever before because im more bored than you are andim drunk to and totaly high because i did some drugs which are making me cooler than you will ever because im have so many frends and you wont because your fat and thats why i ****ed your mom and she is a whore and thats why im a btter troll you will ever be so let me win at this game please thanks ok fart heres a pile of **** Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

handofg0d Posted:

hey hobart i think im going to declare war on you to because im so much smarter and i am a better at trolling at this than ever before because im more bored than you are andim drunk to and totaly high because i did some drugs which are making me cooler than you will ever because im have so many frends and you wont because your fat and thats why i ****ed your mom and she is a whore and thats why im a btter troll you will ever be so let me win at this game please thanks ok fart heres a pile of **** Log in to see images!

needs more commas, learn to troll, if you’re going to try, to take me on, hence you should kill yourself

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

needs more commas, learn to troll, if you’re going to try, to take me on, hence you should kill yourself

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

good, post, upvoted

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!