Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch ROUND 2

not good

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

TECHNICALLY HALF OF US ARE ALTS, BUT NONE OF US ARE woman's genitalsS WHO ARE TO SCARED TO TELL OTHERS WHO OUR MAINS ARE. GROW SOME COJANES SENOR.

E: SPELT SENOR WRONG

not good edited this message on 10/28/2009 2:26PM

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

Johnald The Robot Posted:

OH MY GAWD THAT IS A GOOD BURN YOU SURE GOT ME :ROLLEYES:.

HOWEVER WITH THAT LOGIC I GUESS ALL PEOPLE WHO AREN’T USING THEIR MAINS IN THIS COMPETITION IS A woman's genitals.

no one else is hiding behind an alt; it’s obvious who their mains are. alt reveal yourself now, you spineless ****.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Here we go.

wtfmgnuggets or whatever the **** your lame bum name is, you aint got no trollin’ abilities you are nothing but a generic poster, why do you even bother trying to get noticed? Daddy not love you enough?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Next up Evil Chawin, playing the “lolol i waz a tough sperm baby so don try that ****z with me lol1!” card jus tmakes you look weak, perhaps next time your mom fails to not have a kid it will be funny instead of hiding behind bold and all caps.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Duca? Please. She doesn’t have a trolling bone in her body, she is only in this thing because she would just DIE if she couldn’t fit in with Fie and his friends.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Johnald The Robot, a PANTS/SEMC wannabe, heres a tip to be more like them, get yourself permabanned but sadly unlike them no one would miss you.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Last, and most certainly least

Drakodan, jesus ****ing christ stop trying so hard, you have to force the troll out unlike others who lets it come naturally.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Jesus Christ you’re all terrible at this.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

****ing hell, I leave for a few hours, and this whole thing goes to ****. As bad as this ****fest may have been, its now turned into a ****slapping contest.

Guys, at least try to make some original insults. Evil Chawin is about as talented as a crusty tag nut when it comes to trolling, whereas Crinkz is just like an oozing woman's genitalsblister; repulsive and disgusting to look at.

Don’t make me get serious here. I wouldn’t want to waste brainpower on you all.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

@fie: duca seems p obsessed with anal penetration, i’m going to bumume she pounded your bum with a fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ dildo and that’s why you love her.

Damn, you are a ****ty troll, and a hypocrite to boot. You can’t call out other people for using insults you’d hear on a playground and then use “fine upstanding member of societyS male reproductive organ DILDO LOL” to troll. And why did you have to edit? Did you write an insult and decide that “fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ dildo” was a better comeback? What the **** are you smoking? Stop whipping out generic insults and get serious, cause I haven’t seen a drop’s worth of originality come from you yet.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Drakodan Posted:

****ing hell, I leave for a few hours, and this whole thing goes to ****. As bad as this ****fest may have been, its now turned into a ****slapping contest.

Guys, at least try to make some original insults. Evil Chawin is about as talented as a crusty tag nut when it comes to trolling, whereas Crinkz is just like an oozing woman's genitalsblister; repulsive and disgusting to look at.

Don’t make me get serious here. I wouldn’t want to waste brainpower on you all.

Well at least you’re actually trolling. Everyone else is either a robot who thinks allcaps is a substitution for thought process, a zombie who whines about bad insults instead of insulting anyone, and a couple whose too concerned about some relationship **** than to give a **** about this contest.

Sadly, being the best at this contest is like being the biggest turd in the bowl. You might be the largest, but at the end of the day you’re still just a piece of ****. At least you’re done with LOL THE GAME but your insults still make you look like a huge retard, since you think tumors shrink and grow every month instead of just getting bigger and bigger until you can’t speak and just mutter **** no one listens to all day.much like yourself

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

The sad part is, I’m not a very good troll at all and I’m still doing better than most of you.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Damn, you are a ****ty troll, and a hypocrite to boot. You can’t call out other people for using insults you’d hear on a playground and then use “fine upstanding member of societyS male reproductive organ DILDO LOL” to troll. And why did you have to edit? Did you write an insult and decide that “fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ dildo” was a better comeback? What the **** are you smoking? Stop whipping out generic insults and get serious, cause I haven’t seen a drop’s worth of originality come from you yet.

edit was for a double post. and i’m sorry, can you please show me where you have posted *anything* original? p sure all we’ve seen from you are ‘you can’t troll’ posts but you haven’t done any actual flaming. how was high school today? did you get all As?

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

how was high school today? did you get all As?

Pretty awesome. How was the unemployment line?

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Here we go.

wtfmgnuggets or whatever the **** your lame bum name is, you aint got no trollin’ abilities you are nothing but a generic poster, why do you even bother trying to get noticed? Daddy not love you enough?

i find it hilarious that you’re calling me a generic poster when all you do is imitate others and jump on bandwagons with the hopes of looking cool and avoiding becoming a target. can you make any decisions for yourself or do you have to wait for fran to tell you what to do?

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Last, and most certainly least

Drakodan, jesus ****ing christ stop trying so hard, you have to force the troll out unlike others who lets it come naturally.

****, you’re terrible at that listing ****. Do it right the first time, you didn’t even get every person, schizophrenic male reproductive organ.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Pretty awesome. How was the unemployment line?

No unemployment line for me, dear. i listened to my mom and found myself a rich man.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Please pick better contestants next time, CS.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Velguador Posted:

****, you’re terrible at that listing ****. Do it right the first time, you didn’t even get every person, schizophrenic male reproductive organ.

You have literally contributed nothing to this contest, you sad sack of ****. Just fade back into obscurity so we can all do our best to forget you ever existed.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Velguador Posted:

lol wechall

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!