Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch ROUND 2

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Celerysteve Posted:

When a person is eliminated I will say: ”name” is eliminated and you will be out and may no longer post itt even as a spectator. Spectators may post but may not troll or insult anyone.

OP for other thread: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/723496

This thread counts is a continuation of the other thread; because the other one was getting too long and shat up. The following people have been eliminated from this contest, and per toxx of the contest they willing chose to enter their very presence will constitute trolling and asking for a ban:

mterek

quangntenemy

Vageena Davis

Skyman747

In any case, do not respond to their posts. Any contestant responding to their posts will be eliminated. This also applies to anyone eliminated from here on out. Other than eliminated persons: If you were not a contestant in the other thread, you may only post as a spectator and may not troll or break any general rules for posting in CD.

Expect more eliminations tonight. Posting weak sauce and generally just ****ing about like the other thread will not be tolerated at this stage. You will be eliminated before anyone even gets the chance to put you down. In fact, I’m looking for someone to make an example of. Bring the vitriol.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

duca Posted:

A Simple Guide To Being MercWithMouth:

Step 1: Buy very large, very thick broom stick.

Step 2: Drop pants.

Step 3: Spread tight virgin bumhole.

Step 4: Shove broom stick up as far as it can go.

Step 5: Break off broom stick.

Step 6: Replace pants.

Reposting this from end of the old thread Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Bondage**** – meant to add you to the list of eliminated. You’re lucky. You still got a chance if you can somehow really impress me tonight. Otherwise you’re gone.

Edit:

Duca: I’ll allow it just this once. No more reposts just to say here’s what I posted from anyone else. You may quote other people though, to respond to those posts.

Celerysteve edited this message on 10/27/2009 9:38PM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Celerysteve Posted:

When a person is eliminated I will say: ”name” is eliminated and you will be out and may no longer post itt even as a spectator. Spectators may post but may not troll or insult anyone.

This is a different thread so I think this rule does not apply Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

This is a different thread so I think this rule does not apply Log in to see images!

Technicality or no: The sole purpose of you posting despite your unwanted presence can only be construed as an attempt to derail/troll this thread.

This is only to clarify for everyone else. You will be ignored and hopefully banned if you continue. I will not debate your best argument. Don’t be a sore loser.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

What about me? I was never in it, so can I heckle the participants if they suck? :3

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Celerysteve Posted:

Technicality or no: The sole purpose of you posting despite your unwanted presence can only be construed as an attempt to derail/troll this thread.

This is only to clarify for everyone else. You will be ignored and hopefully banned if you continue. I will not debate your best argument. Don’t be a sore loser.

Chiming in with an agreement to CS’s post. New thread is considered a continuation of the old thread and the contest rules (yes, all of them) still apply.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

duca Posted:

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

Chiming in with an agreement to CS’s post. New thread is considered a continuation of the old thread and the contest rules (yes, all of them) still apply.

Thanks.

Shii, it’s been the rule from the beginning. I’ve been on lenient that particular rule and will probably continue to be, but it is still a rule.

Ricket is eliminated

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

ATTN: CELERYSTEVE YOU MENTION THAT THE NEXT ELIMINATIONS ARE TONIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE IN THE TIMEZONE WHERE THEY ARE NOT EVEN AWAKE? SURELY THEY ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE…

ANYWAY I DOUBT SOME OF THE male reproductive organ****S WHO MADE THIS ROUND CAN DO BETTER THAN LAST TIME. IF “4CHAN 4CHAN LOLONGCAT EPIC LULZ” IS THE BEST INSULT THEY HAVE THEN WE HAVE NO HOPE OF HAVING A GOOD CONTEST

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Johnald The Robot Posted:

ATTN: CELERYSTEVE YOU MENTION THAT THE NEXT ELIMINATIONS ARE TONIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE IN THE TIMEZONE WHERE THEY ARE NOT EVEN AWAKE? SURELY THEY ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE…

ANYWAY I DOUBT SOME OF THE male reproductive organ****S WHO MADE THIS ROUND CAN DO BETTER THAN LAST TIME. IF “4CHAN 4CHAN LOLONGCAT EPIC LULZ” IS THE BEST INSULT THEY HAVE THEN WE HAVE NO HOPE OF HAVING A GOOD CONTEST

HAHAHAHA YOU SAID male reproductive organSHOTS. Get it? It’s funny cause you said male reproductive organ!!! Like OMG I can’t bellieve that you could like, come up with such an original ****ing insult? How did you do it?! After all it ain’t a meme at all. Nope.

Oh wait… nm. You said male reproductive organ****S. I mean that’s completely different. Sorry about that. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I’ll give them at least a full 24 hours, you can toxx that: Nobody will be eliminated for non-participation for at least the next 24 hours. If you post dumb **** than yeah, you can be eliminated at any time. Does that mean you should play it safe and wait till the last minute? No. It may hurt you in the long run. And before you even ask but what if… what if… Everything will be within reason, rest bumured.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

HEY DUCA WHY DON’T YOU GO **** ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE AND HOW FIE DOESN’T LOVE YOU. TIA

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

HEY DUCA WHY DON’T YOU GO **** ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE AND HOW FIE DOESN’T LOVE YOU. TIA

You know I was going to write out a big long pretend bumhurt response to this but it’s so goddamn weak I just can’t be arsed to do it. See this finger? The one sticking up? Yeah, sit on it and rotate you ****ing scared as **** alt.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I am ****ing tired and it’s 5:10 AM, what the **** people.

WHAT THE ****

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

duca Posted:

Oh, I see. It’s that time of month. And I don’t mean your period, (Though, it is that as well) I mean that time when your brain tumour swells up and turns you into a retard. I say this because you seem to be ****ing incapable of coming up with any new material and need to quote yourself. ****ing slacker.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

duca Posted:

A Simple Guide To Being MercWithMouth:

Step 1: Buy very large, very thick broom stick.

Step 2: Drop pants.

Step 3: Spread tight virgin bumhole.

Step 4: Shove broom stick up as far as it can go.

Step 5: Break off broom stick.

Step 6: Replace pants.

Step 7: Sit in chair

Step 8: Bounce up and down while tonguing quangntenemy’s balls

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I am ****ing tired and it’s 5:10 AM, what the **** people.

WHAT THE ****

Thanks for sharing. Got some replies that required more brainwork than thinking up the word ‘****’ and using bold tags?

I don’t give a **** if you’re tired, that post was damn pathetic, even for a flamethread.

Evil Chawin

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’M TEMPTED JUST TO NOT POST FOR THE REST OF THE COMPETITION BECAUSE YOU’RE ALL SO ****ING WHINY YOU’LL MAKE YOURSELVES LOOSE ANYWAY.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

@Johnald the Robot: obvious alt too ****ing scared to post with his main, thinks posting in all caps and rambling about **** and fabulous persons is good flaming. i’ve heard better insults on the playground in 4th grade. ****ing woman's genitals afraid to make any real attacks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!