Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Halloween Mini-Contest for 45 BP: Help JB come up with a half-bumed costume!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Make a tinfoil hat, grow out the beard and wear a dirty nerd tshirt of some kind. Cut up a cardboard box and write “THE ALIENS ARE COMING TO EAT MY BRAINS” or some other similar end of the world paranoia saying.

Zikero45

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Put a box on the front of your pants.

Its a male reproductive organ in a box!Oh its a male reproductive organ in a box giirrllll.

LOLICAKE

[Forever Alone]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Transform into a Gundam :

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Box Gundam? Really? Did I time warp back to 2006?

SpaceTrap

Avatar: 210839 2009-10-27 10:53:32 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Be a man with a Unicorn horn that uses it to slay vampires. ^.^

tire_fire

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Emo Kid

whoever is reading this fails at life and should cut themselves

go as an LOLcat—get cat ears, draw on whiskers, and write something like “I’m in ur partee eetin ur chipps” on a tshirt in sharpie

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

tire_fire Posted:

go as an LOLcat—get cat ears, draw on whiskers, and write something like “I’m in ur partee eetin ur chipps” on a tshirt in sharpie

hahaha win!

Better, have a series of quotes you could use on a billboard around your neck, and flip to the appropriate one. “I’m in ur convesrashun trying 2 get laid”. “I’m in ur cab past out drunk”.

For the record, my entry, submitted via email while I was banned, was go as Brad Majors from Rocky Horror, during the time he’s just in his underwear.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Dress up like the octomom.

1. Put on some makeup, put on way more than nessecary on your lips.

2. Put on a dress or some woman clothes, stuff a pillow in it.

3. Carry around a basket with “Free Babies” on it

4. Take some string, tie it to the head of a doll, and tie the other end around the inside of your thigh.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

If Afterthotz’s suggestion is too much work, you could be a Gumby. Sweater vest, bumon down shirt, high waisted pants rolled up, suspenders, rain boots, and a whatever that is on their heads. You could use half of an old pillowcase for that.

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

If you want the absolute most simple costume, give yourself two vampire punctures on your neck. Put something on for texture first (the possibilities are endless), then color the two textured spots black and dot on small amounts of dark red until it looks like a scab. One year I did this for work and two dumb girls were baffled by it. They didn’t know if I had injured myself or if it were makeup and they were too afraid to ask. They just kept whispering about it and tilting their dumb heads until they overheard someone else bring it up.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I was going to suggest the ultimate slacker costume, the “Hello, my name is GOD.” option, but then I found this while looking for a picture.

Bring a sword. You do have a sword don’t you?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

scully Posted:

I was going to suggest the ultimate slacker costume, the “Hello, my name is GOD.” option, but then I found this while looking for a picture.

WINNER!

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

You could be someone from the movie “The Birds”. You could wear just about anything you want, just attach some fake birds to your clothes and add some peck wounds.

That was my plan for this year but I couldn’t find enough birds in time. This is a problem unless you know some older ladies that might have half a dozen or so birds for crafting, or if you know of a craft store/hobby shop/floral shop that isn’t all trendy and hip like they are around here.

Or if you’re willing to pay for expedited shipping you can find them online for not much at all. For example: http://www.craftsfeathersfloral.com/home/cff/smartlist_39/crows.html

The two types of flying crows they have in stock would work well.

Next year I will be Tippi.

Next year.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Alternate option.

Get pointy black witch hat. Get plastic wrap (ziploc bags work as well if you cut off the zip part) fill with sand and tie closed. Tie several little bundles of sand on each end of a string and hang it around your neck.

Spend the night mumbling about not asking your girlfriend to make you a sandwich again.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Go as a party pooper.

Get a clear trashbag and cut arm and head holes. then fill it with crumpled up brown paper bags (to resemble ****)

OR go as a wet blanket (wrap yourself in a wet blanket)

OR go as a stick in the mud (wear all brown)

(I kept these all in one post because they are all pretty much the same thing)

FAIL edited this message on 10/28/2009 10:31PM

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Odalisque Posted:

You could be someone from the movie “The Birds”. You could wear just about anything you want, just attach some fake birds to your clothes and add some peck wounds.

That was my plan for this year but I couldn’t find enough birds in time. This is a problem unless you know some older ladies that might have half a dozen or so birds for crafting, or if you know of a craft store/hobby shop/floral shop that isn’t all trendy and hip like they are around here.

Or if you’re willing to pay for expedited shipping you can find them online for not much at all. For example: http://www.craftsfeathersfloral.com/home/cff/smartlist_39/crows.html

The two types of flying crows they have in stock would work well.

Next year I will be Tippi.

Next year.

I did this a few years back. I got the suit at Thrifttown on Mission and the birds and some fake blood at Michael’s Crafts. I think I had to drive to get to the Michael’s, though. But it was awesome!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

scully Posted:

Pretty awesome. I have been known to wear signs in the past. I once had a really long-winded one that said I had transformed into a male reproductive organroach but it was in an existential, absurdist, Kafkaesque way so I still looked like a human. I once wore a sign saying I was a “sexier version of my depressingly mundane self.”

Once I wore a sign that simply said “I am Santa Claus.” Because, hey, prove me wrong. Believe it or not, some people get genuinely offended when you mock two of their favorite childhood holidays at once. Go figure!

Anyway, I love these slacker-friendly ideas. Picking a winner will be tough!

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 10/28/2009 10:56PM

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

okay this is what you do,

get naked

put on a towel

wrap it like a daiper

youre cupid

????

get mad woman's genitals

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Go to a thrift store and get a quirky old suit and a fun accessory such as a hat or an ascot. Carry around some random prop like maybe a piggy bank, a trowel, a shoe horn- something that could be character specific. When people ask who you are, make them guess and then laugh at them for not being clever enough to get it right.

I hate those costumes where everyone has to ask who you are. Stupid hipsters and their “I read a book once!” attitude.

b4nd1t

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Get an old t-shirt (white perferably). Rip that **** up. Get some ketchup, spread it all over. Get some dirt (i bumume you can find some dirt) spread it all over your face. Mess your hair up. Wear ripped jeans if you have them. Oldest shoes you have. Get something that looks gun like (or get a toy one from a dollar store if you want.) And your a proud survivor of the zombie apocalypse.

Cost: $0 (or one if you want to get a dollar store gun)

Effort: 0 (most of your clothes are already ripped and ketchup stained already, most likely.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!