Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Halloween Mini-Contest for 45 BP: Help JB come up with a half-bumed costume!

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

One more idea: go as an American. Bring terrible beer to the party, talk loudly in an effort to be understood by foreigners, and express despair with the results of an election in which you didn’t bother to vote. Care a lot about football and complain about how much it costs to drive your SUV.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

plk Posted:

One more idea: go as an American. Bring terrible beer to the party, talk loudly in an effort to be understood by foreigners, and express despair with the results of an election in which you didn’t bother to vote. Care a lot about football and complain about how much it costs to drive your SUV.

hahahaahahahah

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

plk Posted:

+ beer belly (whole body obesity is even better!)

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Put a paper bag over your head and go as Phin… I mean The Unknown Comic Log in to see images!

this is actually a good costume cause the paper bag covers your ugly face Log in to see images!

Dorque

Avatar: 84988 Sat Nov 29 18:46:03 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You should go as a Scientologist.

I was unable to find any pamphlets to hand out, but I’m sure you can come up with something. I have it on good authority that they look like this:

You might have a hard time finding the green tie, but I’m sure you can make it work.

tire_fire

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Emo Kid

whoever is reading this fails at life and should cut themselves

A proctologist: Get a labcoat/scrubs (or anything that will look like it) and some chocolate pudding. Pour the pudding down the front of your clothes

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Why do images only sometimes show up?

http://cst.rbma.com/content/Sally_Forth?date=20091030

Edit fails. http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20091030&name=Sally_Forth

MC Banhammer edited this message on 10/30/2009 10:35AM

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Oh I have another. Go as a person relocated by the witness protection program. Dress normally. Or perhaps differently. Act cagey and make up an elaborate backstory about having grown up in Omaha, Nebraska.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

For this one you don’t need a costume. Just go dressed as you normally do. But act all night as though some Mad Scientist transferred ET’s brain into your body. Carry around his Xbox, go on about your “girlfriend”, spout Ruby lines, etc.

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Oh, oh, I’ve got one now. Go as a background player in Entourage. Say you’re “that quietly hip guy at the party” in Season 3, episode 4. Or whatever episode has a party, but I’m guessing most of them do. Outfit: whatever you have that is the most Hollywood.

plk edited this message on 10/30/2009 12:17PM

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

scully Posted:

A great minimalist idea involving a nametag

Scully’s idea DO NOT STEAL

This thread needs a bump imho, so I’ll do so by expanding on the nametag idea. Not an entry, just a bump.

Once alone with your attractive subject, lean in and whisper ”I’m a psychopathic serial killer, I look just like everybody else.”

or

”Hi there, I’m patient zero. You have now been infected.” Give them ANOTHER nametag with the same message as above, but with the namespace blank. Get them to fill in their name and send them back to the party with more nametags. Infect the whole party and then have a game at the end to see if anyone can identify who patient zero was. You’ll need to bring that first person into your confidence though, and they aren’t allowed to play the game.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

some good ideas here

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1793690

Falcon costume is a good one

Catloaf

Avatar: 183147 2010-04-18 05:32:51 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

just wear your normal clothes and when people ring say “i though that was tomorow”

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Afterthotz Posted:

Scully’s idea DO NOT STEAL

This thread needs a bump imho, so I’ll do so by expanding on the nametag idea. Not an entry, just a bump.

Once alone with your attractive subject, lean in and whisper ”I’m a psychopathic serial killer, I look just like everybody else.”

or

”Hi there, I’m patient zero. You have now been infected.” Give them ANOTHER nametag with the same message as above, but with the namespace blank. Get them to fill in their name and send them back to the party with more nametags. Infect the whole party and then have a game at the end to see if anyone can identify who patient zero was. You’ll need to bring that first person into your confidence though, and they aren’t allowed to play the game.
Hah, that’s a brilliant concept. Nice.

The irony is, BB2 is indeed having a costume party tonight and I’ll probably miss it because I have the flu. Log in to see images!

(I’ll still pay out the BP either way, though.)

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hah, that’s a brilliant concept. Nice.

The irony is, BB2 is indeed having a costume party tonight and I’ll probably miss it because I have the flu. Log in to see images!

(I’ll still pay out the BP either way, though.)

you too man? **** its rampant in the gta.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I have the flu.

Another cheap costume idea! Go as someone who doesn’t have the flu! When people ask, you say, “No, I don’t have the flu! Get it? Awesome costume, huh?”

They’ll remember you and the party for a loooooong time!

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Another cheap costume idea! Go as someone who doesn’t have the flu! When people ask, you say, “No, I don’t have the flu! Get it? Awesome costume, huh?”

They’ll remember you and the party for a loooooong time!

But if you go as a person with the flu, that’s an even more convincing costume. wear your PJs, drape a blanket over yourself, and hold a thermometer in your mouth. Everyone will be in awe of your costume’s authenticity.

plk edited this message on 10/30/2009 5:35PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

plk Posted:

But if you go as a person with the flu, that’s an even more convincing costume. wear your PJs, drape a blanket over yourself, and hold a thermometer in your mouth. Everyone will be in awe of your costume’s authenticity.

Throw in some fake* vomit and you have a costume.

*Could be real either works.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Simply go as Jalapeno Bootyhole. The ultimate costume.

Or grab a sheet and use it as a toga.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Go as Mike Drach cause he sure is a swell guy Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!