Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex werid amount of ego

rofl_bot

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

When i visit the furry farm, it says i have 25 ego when on my page it says i have 255, this makes me die and waste a forum visit witch in turn makes me a sad camwhore. How do i fix this and get back to pwning?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Do you have broken equipment?

rofl_bot

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

yes, but only ones that apply to sexiness, all of my ego upping stuff is in good condition.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Broken equipment takes away ego each time you enter a forum in succession. I believe any equipment does that.

rofl_bot

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Balloon Posted:

Broken equipment takes away ego each time you enter a forum in succession. I believe any equipment does that.

****… *grumbles* o.k. thank you.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

wow good to know… makes sense though too

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I think there’s a way to work around it. See the first time you have something broken it takes away 20%. Every time you enter without fixing it, it jumps up 20% more. 20, 40, 60… and I think it ends up taking away 90% and caps. But I think some unequiping and reequiping items changes the amount it takes off. Never tried since I don’t really let things break.

Try at your own risk.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!