Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Cirgreat timescised or Uncirgreat timescised?
Poll: Which do you like better Cirgreat timescised or Uncirgreat timescised?
You must be logged in to vote.

On the left is a Uncirgreat timescised male reproductive organ, on the right is a Cirgreat timescised male reproductive organ.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/24/2009 11:55PM     | #

Shouldn’t have made in Anonymous. Could have been a good thread.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 12:00AM     | #

When you post, attach a picture of the male reproductive organ you like, for example Log in to see images!

from http://bayimg.com/iaeDKAaCj

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 12:09AM     | #

I think this post will get more responses from more people because nobody shares their Identity

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 12:14AM     | #

It really doesn’t matter if you’re cut or uncut, as long as it was YOUR CHOICE.

Mutilating people at birth is wrong. (in b4 moralfabulous person,etc)

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 12:57AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

It really doesn’t matter if you’re cut or uncut, as long as it was YOUR CHOICE.

Mutilating people at birth is wrong. (in b4 moralfabulous person,etc)

lol. I’m glad I was cirgreat timessized at birth. I don’t have to remember any of the ****ing pain that would have occured.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 1:06AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

lol. I’m glad I was cirgreat timessized at birth. I don’t have to remember any of the ****ing pain that would have occured.

This.

I’m pretty sure that’s why they do that, too.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 1:23AM     | #

vag

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:09AM     | #

Welcome back ghax. Now get back to sucking male reproductive organ,cut or not!

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:35AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Actually, I was cirgreat timescised at the age of 20 because of Phimosis and it wasn’t so bad. You get morphine, T3s (which I didn’t use) and other than the first painful erection in the middle of the night and having to **** once an hour (which took 20 minutes with the dressings) it’s not too bad.

What really sucked was trying to melt off the fronds they found underneath, because of the Phimosis, which led to 3 bleeding infections all the way around the corona. Now THAT was painful.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:56AM     | #

the uncut one is a fatty fatty boom balattie

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 6:38AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Actually, I was cirgreat timescised at the age of 20 because of Phimosis and it wasn’t so bad. You get morphine, T3s (which I didn’t use) and other than the first painful erection in the middle of the night and having to **** once an hour (which took 20 minutes with the dressings) it’s not too bad.

What really sucked was trying to melt off the fronds they found underneath, because of the Phimosis, which led to 3 bleeding infections all the way around the corona. Now THAT was painful.

hahah you experienced agony and i know who you are

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 6:39AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

hahah you experienced agony and i know who you are

Me too. Let’s go laugh about him in private.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 8:27AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Me too. Let’s go laugh about him in private.

Me three! Oh wait, that’s because I’m him. Maybe I’ll join you guys in IRC if you’re around when I log on next.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 9:12AM     | #

I prefer my guys uncut as long as they have access to soap and hot water and don’t have the hygiene of some third-world colored-person.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 12:45PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I prefer my guys uncut as long as they have access to soap and hot water and don’t have the hygiene of some third-world colored-person.

i want to fool around with an uncut male reproductive organ becuase i dont have one myself.

lol mods

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

One of the reasons I’m glad I was cut. Who the **** wants to have to clean out their male reproductive organ?

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:19PM     | #

wikipedia Posted:

The World Health Organization (WHO; 2007), the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS; 2007), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC; 2008) state that evidence indicates male cirgreat timescision significantly reduces the risk of HIV acquisition by men during penile-woman's genitalsl sex, but also state that cirgreat timescision only provides partial protection and should not replace other interventions to prevent transmission of HIV

HAHA ENJOY YOUR AIDS YOU UNCUT ****ERS.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 4:21PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

i want to fool around with an uncut male reproductive organ becuase i dont have one myself.

Me too, but I’m a girl. I’ve only fooled around with streamliners.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 9:34PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Who the **** wants to have to clean out their male reproductive organ?

Who the **** wants to have to clean out their armpits? or their bum? or their hair? or their feet? or their ears?

Your argument is invalid. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
10/25/2009 10:52PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!