Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho CONTEST FOR 6 BP! Help me find the game/forum I'll waste time at while I'm banned for toxxing this contest.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I’m looking for a game or forum to waste time at when, at some point in the future, I’m banned from forumwarz.

The rules are simple. Please post a website for a game/forum that you believe is fun, along with a description of said game/forum and why you enjoy it so much. I’m ideally looking for some place I can be disruptive and annoying without having to learn too much. Also I ain’t paying for **** this contest is theoretically very expensive so I don’t have much to spend.

Contest is for 6 Log in to see images! and will run until I find a suitable 2nd home for when I’m kicked out of this one.

Your brevity and honesty are appreciated. Please don’t make me play that “ARUGA! ARUGA!” game.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

http://forums.encyclopediadramatica.com/

No description needed Log in to see images!

It’s really not that bad of a place

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m looking for a game or forum to waste time at when, at some point in the future, I’m banned from forumwarz.

The rules are simple. Please post a website for a game/forum that you believe is fun, along with a description of said game/forum and why you enjoy it so much. I’m ideally looking for some place I can be disruptive and annoying without having to learn too much. Also I ain’t paying for **** this contest is theoretically very expensive so I don’t have much to spend.

Contest is for 6 Log in to see images! and will run until I find a suitable 2nd home for when I’m kicked out of this one.

Your brevity and honesty are appreciated. Please don’t make me play that “ARUGA! ARUGA!” game.

whoops forgot to quote for toxx Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

In before someone says mafiawars

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

4chan.org Log in to see images!

Robert2812

Avatar: 207638 2010-05-08 17:23:34 -0400

Level 21 Hacker

Im a ****ing idiot who is in WeChall and think its cool.

www.ganggarrison.com

-8 bit TF2

mybrute.com

-3 fights a day, settle differnces (apparently!)

www.aq.com

-Adventure Quest Worlds, Sort of fun, updates every friday…

Yeah, I REALLY need BP Log in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Link

Requires a Facebook account, but then again, if you have a Facebook account you are probably already playing it.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

inb4 Kingdom of Loathing and Hobowars

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Heres a better link

live in a chosen country

live, work and fight for it

etc… etc…

KING KING KING KING KING KING edited this message on 11/11/2009 5:17PM

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Well I know a lot of sites mostly for childrens I am sure you re not interesed lol

I going to keep looking here to see if someone post here some cool web to join…

And this is an rpg:

http://dementedrpg.com

I liked it, I like these kinds of things.

iSecksMachine

Avatar: 187298 2009-10-28 20:24:45 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Well, how old are you?

BUNNI_RAPE

Avatar: 175138 Sat Aug 22 19:47:00 -0400 2009

[So Fresh and So Cl-
ean
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

http://darkthrone.com/

Choose between four unique races: Undead, Humans, Goblins, Elves

Train citizens as workers, offensive or defensive soldiers, and spies Equip your army with weapons and armor

Play with friends, create your own alliance, and communicate via the in game message system

Create a character profile with a custom avatar

BUNNI_RAPE edited this message on 10/24/2009 7:13PM

Shadow Emper-
or

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Master_Troll Posted:

4chan.org Log in to see images!

da best…. if not then reignofblood.net

it has vampire fun…

this thread is over now is it… n im nut gettin any bp… it’s ok… *sob*

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anime News Network.

These forums are a lot like Forumwarz in that they’re a huge battleground for pompous windbags, pseudo-intellectuals and hardcore fanboys to bash their heads together, but ANN is a bit special in that it sold out to the man a couple years back, and so puts up a guise of impartiality to what was originally a proto news blog/fansite.

Under the guise of looking professional, the rules are structured as such that almost any poster will be tolerated within bounds. You can get away with almost all kind of abrasive criticism toward anyone so long as you flesh out your posts. My favourite target was the former columnist for the Answerman weekly, but because the forums are also a vehicle for anime industry reps, you can also attack specific companies as well by posting criticism right in their face.

It is VERY easy to troll this place or derail topics. Just put out a large canned argument in one of the first few replies to a certain topic, and all posts after that will be in response to your views. You can also get people to shut up, defend your view point or egg them into a fight by citing your “credentials”, because that adds “legitimacy” to your arguments and most people on that site know they talk out of their arse.

ANN is also the only place to date where I have received real “deliveries”. People would send me PMs about how much they appreciated me telling off the people they didn’t like, because they couldn’t put their feelings into words or were too afraid of being banned.

The primary barrier to entry at ANN is you need a fairly developed knowledge of anime, psychology, philosophy, sociology and economics. It can all be BS, but you need some general concepts to sell your ideas. Wikipedia is a good sub for anime experience. Psychology/Philosophy/Sociology/Economics need to be taught, but intuitive Logic can sub for Psychology/Philosophy/Sociology.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

www.stargatewars.com

Make an account, find some good targets to farm for money and units, get a fairly large army, destroy peoples armies for no good reaon.

AkatsukiNeko-
Jr

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

well, if you is okay with downloading, you can play Mabinogi, just google it. theres also other games like that on the sight, like a DDR like game and such.

Shaman_666

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

http://www.minecraft.net/

that thing is addicting and fun, and completely browser-based

I’ve built giant Marios and Megamans with the blocks, and now with the Survival Mode is even funnier to play with buddies (I usually play with some guys while talking in ventrilo, is hilarious)

Shaman_666 edited this message on 11/03/2009 6:41AM

Indigo Rose

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

MP

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

http://zestriddle.ovh.org/ – here, have some creepy riddles – if it sucks you in then you’re gone for months ;p

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?

Improbable Island is a browser game where the premise is you have been kidnapped and dropped on a remote island to battle the bizarre creations of the Improbability Drive, a machine designed to create very improbable situations. You do this while under the watchful eye of thousands of cameras as you are on a very real, very deadly, and very highly rated reality show watched by hundreds of millions of people. It’s pretty funny and has a lot of detail to it. It’s also constantly being updated (a lot more than FWZ, but the format has a lot to do with that), has a very active community, and they’re likely to tolerate the humorous male reproductive organing around and male reproductive organy trolling you’ve become known for. Besides the game (which has clans as you’d expect) there’s also a “Wiki of Lies” and a forum. I don’t spend much time in the forum. In fact, I don’t play the game anymore. No time for it.

Someone mentioned Gang Garrison, which is a fun novelty game, but TF2 is better as a game and GG has no formal chat system so you can’t be a lovable male reproductive organ in it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!