Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help What to do

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Well ****.

My situation sucks:

No flezz

Broken equipment

No way of earning flezz in the foreseeable future

Really hard missions

No forum visits.

Any suggestions on how to get flezz and get out of this shtick?

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

deliveries for each day. You may consider trying to save for the next fetish up instead of repairing your current one, but repair the rest as you get delivery money. Use daily forum visits to grind an easy forum for a few days and you should be back in the running. Oh, and once you have your equipment situation worked out you’ll want to stock up on consumables.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Just grind the easiest forums you can handle with no drugs and wait for the deliveries. That’s really all you can do.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

If you’re talking about the Biggest Losers mission, that’s the hardest point in the game – and a point where a lot of users (including myself) have gotten stuck.

The big thing is to take in a LOT of consumables. And DO second guess yourself while you’re buying – when you start thinking that you’ve bought enough, buy a few more.

Nolte the Pr-
ime One

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

what about if you accidnetly sold your computer at the Ppwn shop and it isn’t letting you buy a new one? (Thats what I get when I play the game tired and half asleep).

Mister Hand

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve got to say, this game is the opposite of most RPGs where you have plenty of money and nothing to spend it on. Since there’s no way to grind for cash, flezz becomes a commodity. Which is both good and bad, I suppose.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Nolte the Prime One Posted:

what about if you accidnetly sold your computer at the Ppwn shop and it isn’t letting you buy a new one? (Thats what I get when I play the game tired and half asleep).

The +5 ego boost isn’t that major. I accidentally sold my starter computer early on, and I STILL don’t have one equipped.

Mister Hand Posted:

I’ve got to say, this game is the opposite of most RPGs where you have plenty of money and nothing to spend it on. Since there’s no way to grind for cash, flezz becomes a commodity. Which is both good and bad, I suppose.

I’m weird when I’m playing RPGs. I usually avoid purchases early on to store some cash, but once I get to certain amounts, I don’t want to spend it. For instance…If I have 150k, I won’t spend more than 50k.

It’s just a bad habit I’ve developed.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/24/2008 4:56PM

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Im i the only one in this game which is not a retard?

PWN FORUM-GET DELIVERIES-SELL FOR FLEZZ

its not that HARD.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

Im i the only one in this game which is not a retard?

PWN FORUM-GET DELIVERIES-SELL FOR FLEZZ

its not that HARD.

Well, getting stuck at “The Biggest Losers” was frustrating, to say the least. I knew to grind for more Flezz, but I was getting such a little amount that it felt like I wasn’t making progress.

I think he’s just asking if there’s a better way.

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Well, I had forgoten about the mail stuff, and it isnt the biggest losers mission. It’s acturally the fecal one, but I wasted all my stuff and already gave shadow my cash. Thanks for the help though!

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Now an even bigger setback… I gotta pay the cop 1k now...

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Shanty Posted:

That’s a spoiler, so I tagged it for you. Please be more careful in the future.

Prophet422

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shanty Posted:

I got pretty stuck here for a few days, but just grind. It may take longer than you want it to, but at least for me, once I got past this, the rest was cake. It’s more of a time thing than a skill thing (again, at least for me).

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Ohsnap. I thought I did tag it…

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Yeah, I was on the last thread of the KKK with the FBO code and I ran out of Douchbaggery and couldn’t attack.

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Well, My problem is done and over with. I should have it all out by tomarrow.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

A tip for the future: when you’re planning on coding a forum, wait until the last thread so when you realize you can’t quite make it you can at least finish the forum and get some cred. I got ****ed over on the Biggest Losers forums because I’d try to open up with all my codes and then be like half a consumable short in the end.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

You may want to unequip some or all of your equipment in order to pwn forums for money rather than take the huge hit to your ego.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!