Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
tl;dr forumwarz is worth about $4 in my opinion

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Dorque Posted:

Seriously, it’s terrible… Guelph has ONE theatre, that one’s around $15 without concession…. Kitchener’s not much different, although I believe they have two theatres… but then there’s gas prices to get there.

Hey, that’s still less than a single Leafs ticket. And even if it’s a ****ty hockey movie (Mighty Ducks, I’m looking right the **** at *you*) it’s still better hockey than you’ll get in Toronto. There’s tons of theatres in the KW area though. Best deal I think is Princess, something like $6 a ticket, but otherwise – I refuse to pay $15 a head so I can have some yobbish teenager on one side texting through the whole message and lighting up the theatre with cell phone, pair of teens the other side chattering about OMG COURTNEY IS SO HOT, and some ****wit behind me kicking my seat. TMN subscriptions are cheaper. Log in to see images!

Also, SW Ontario represent.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

If you want to improve on this game, in a simple way that doesn’t require a mbumive reworking or gameplay overhaul, the thing it needs most is additional attacks.

Most clbumes only have a good high-level attack in one or two categories. Since these categories were added after the initial mechanics of the game play, we need more attacks for the other categories. Right now it’s like playing FF mage or something and getting only the spells fire 1 lightning 2 and ice 3. Once you max out if your enemy is strong against ice you don’t really have many good options.

I know most of the good ideas for attacks are taken already, and it won’t be easy to come up with attacks for certain character clbumes in certain categories, but I think we have enough smart people to where they could brainstorm up several more good attacks that would fit the character clbumes.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

The nerd o powa Posted:

Mind if I post suggestion to increase the value of forumwarz?

Now where do I post suggestion to increase the value of forumwarz?

i would not recommend you post any more suggestions. However I encourage you to do so since they always make me laugh.

As far as the point of this thread, bye dude.

FunJelly8

Avatar: 178195 2009-10-20 15:57:25 -0400

[pizza party]

Level 66 Troll

Raffles, forever and ever and ever and ever :swoon:

Celerysteve Posted:

If you want to improve on this game, in a simple way that doesn’t require a mbumive reworking or gameplay overhaul, the thing it needs most is additional attacks.

Most clbumes only have a good high-level attack in one or two categories. Since these categories were added after the initial mechanics of the game play, we need more attacks for the other categories. Right now it’s like playing FF mage or something and getting only the spells fire 1 lightning 2 and ice 3. Once you max out if your enemy is strong against ice you don’t really have many good options.

I know most of the good ideas for attacks are taken already, and it won’t be easy to come up with attacks for certain character clbumes in certain categories, but I think we have enough smart people to where they could brainstorm up several more good attacks that would fit the character clbumes.

100% agreed

ALSO i dont pay for my movies at all, i stream them. i save money and i dont have to leave the house. its a win-win situation

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Celerysteve Posted:

QFT Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!