Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores How many sexual partners have you had?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

handofg0d Posted:

You’re forgetting his Christian ethics. And he doesn’t count anything he does while he’s in his fursuit because that’s not technically him it’s a character he plays Log in to see images!

That’s a really convenient set of views and life principles.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Is this thread still about sex?

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Also, someone give me the bp to make a Wilt Chamberlin alt.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

PhineasPoe Posted:

Is this thread still about sex?

Well, in my personal experience, it’s never about the number of partners, but rather their “quality”, your consistency and your approach overall. I’m 28 and I can recall about 15 partners since I was 16. First sex (and partner) was a complete fiasco (as always), second partner lasted for about a month and never gave me any new skills or info. Then I had a year long relations with a girl 10 years older than me, and she gave me way more than a horde of teenage girls could give.

Then I thought I’m good to go and spend 4 years or so in night club toilets, which again led to nothing. Now I’m married and happy, and the overall number is no longer of any relevance to me.

I mean, sometimes a 16-yrs old girl is more experienced in oral sex than your neighbors 40-yrs old wife, it’s ok, but she will neither give you confidence, nor teach you the caring and tender attitude, which is way more important than new cunni tricks you’ve googled.

I'm a huge f-
aggot

Level 1 Re-Re

Inconnu Posted:

Well, in my personal experience, it’s never about the number of partners, but rather their “quality”, your consistency and your approach overall. I’m 28 and I can recall about 15 partners since I was 16. First sex (and partner) was a complete fiasco (as always), second partner lasted for about a month and never gave me any new skills or info. Then I had a year long relations with a girl 10 years older than me, and she gave me way more than a horde of teenage girls could give.

Then I thought I’m good to go and spend 4 years or so in night club toilets, which again led to nothing. Now I’m married and happy, and the overall number is no longer of any relevance to me.

I mean, sometimes a 16-yrs old girl is more experienced in oral sex than your neighbors 40-yrs old wife, it’s ok, but she will neither give you confidence, nor teach you the caring and tender attitude, which is way more important than new cunni tricks you’ve googled.

Well said.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Inconnu Posted:

That’s a really convenient set of views and life principles.

I don’t have a fursuit, damn you h0g. -.- For some reason I knew this would come up if I posted here.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Shii Posted:

I don’t have a fursuit, damn you h0g. -.- For some reason I knew this would come up if I posted here.

not good

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Inconnu Posted:

So you’re technical virgin, are you? I thought this could only be related to 15-yrs old girls.

DUDE 15 YEAR OLDS GIRLS ARE THE ****TIEST GIRLS EVER!

Mod Edit: This is not “occasional use” of all caps.

not good was banned for this post by spacekadt

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

handofg0d Posted:

I’d be honored to remove that social stigma you sexy sexy latina. Wait… are you legal yet? Are there age laws in Mexico? Do I care? Listen here’s the thing, I’m also the best looking person alive who is not nana so that makes me best looking man alive. It means our kids would be probably the perfect combination of dna and would likely be so beautiful the world ended. I’m down if you are.

h0g im very flattered by the offer as u r in fact the most handsome male on the site but ive attempted sexual intercourse w/a dude before and honestly dudes just dont get my motor running (if u kno what i mean LOL)

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Inconnu Posted:

whoa buddy!! no one cares!

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

whoa buddy!! no one cares!

whatever you say, nana-something

apocalypse_n-
ow

Level 55 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

One for eight years continuously with coffee breaks.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

handofg0d Posted:

Also who the **** is this beaver named Piles and why is he all up in what is rightfully mine? Log in to see images!

tubs seems to know him

12rjk18

[Anonymous Is Legion]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

(acualy im a virgin by choice but eh had to do iet)

CYBERRAPIST6

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Zero! Log in to see images!

Yukionna

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

ITS OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Damnit 12rjk I’m so angry I think.. I’m… going… to…. I”MA FIRIN MY LAZ0R Log in to see images!

Yukionna edited this message on 11/11/2009 12:08PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Thousands. I’m a whore.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I’ve had one less since I last posted.

Cataclystic

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, seeing as I don’t countLog in to see images!, lemme count them up

To date.

I think.

Is that 26? OR 25?

lawlz its something like that. mostly one night stands…

Cataclystic edited this message on 11/16/2009 7:30PM

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

don’t judge me..

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!