Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun **** yeah Uncharted 2

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

This game rules. It truly does. If Lara Croft had a three-some with the Prince of Persia & Marcus from Gears of War, then the baby game grew up on a steady diet of steroids and watching Indiana Jones movies, the result would be this. This first game was excellent. This one is way better.

Finally, one of these games reviewers love to great times 10/10 reviews on actually deserves it Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

incidentally the multiplayer is really quite fun and somebody who isn’t total **** should join me for some co-op that isn’t ****ing easy mode. i need to get through hard/crushing for medals/self-satisfaction but fabulous personbumes keep playing easier modes or quitting randomly when they realise it isn’t as easy as the main game

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

gdang this needs to be on the 360

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Chawin Posted:

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Chawin Posted:

hey you guys get castle crashers and left 4 dead, along with actual RPGs and a ton of other good games i can’t remember

don’t bring up demon’s souls either because though I really really REALLY want it there’s no sign of a PAL release and i’m too lazy to import

consider this a step towards being even Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

having played the game online religiously for a few more days I have come to a few conclusions

-during a Gold Rush co-op game, people who sit around in a corner point-hoarding instead of ACTUALLY HELPING TO GET THE ****ING TREASURE YOU NEED TO WIN THE GAME THEN REALISING THEY’RE OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP AND CAN’T HELP THEIR BUDDIES IN TIME WHEN THEY’RE IN THE **** THEN LOSE THE GAME FOR EVERYONE CAUSE GOOD SODDING LUCK GETTING THE DAMN THING TO THE CHEST BY YOURSELF CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU STUPID GITS FFFFFFFFFF should probably be euthanised

-the most annoying combo in co-op arena is being grabbed by one of those neck-snapping dudes (who I affectionately dubbed ‘stranglewoman's genitalss’ ), then nearby enemies go “HEY LOOK GUYS STEVE CAUGHT US A TARGET DUMMY LOLOLOLOLOL *shoots you a ****load*” and you get downed, then a single grenade arcs towards your sorry bum all like “GUYS GUYS GUYS I WANNA BE COOL TOO D:” and you die. all in like 5 seconds flat.

-objective-based matches are hella fun, and you can rack up points way faster than in deathmatch or especially elimination IMO. particularly in Plunder (ie. capture the flag/idol).

-get used to getting killed by grenades. a lot. ESPECIALLY in objective-based games.

-nobody ever, EVER wants to play any higher than normal in co-op objective. i have yet to see one, even ONE out of like 25+ or so.

-this game is still hella fun Log in to see images! Something_Witty edited this message on 10/21/2009 1:36PM

BigBadWolf

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Damn now i want to play this lol and that would be an awesome threesome btw XD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!