Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns Formal resignation

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

After a solid year of forumwarz moderation it’s time for me to hang up my banhammer as well.

School is taking up my life and I just don’t have time to spend with forumwarz.

lol jk

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

/me checks the calendar. April Fool’s has come early this year.

/me posts for April Fool’s peen.

Not surprised by this, and your priorities are in the right place. It was great working with you.

Who does that make senior mod now? Who?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

cheese cheers

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 5:25AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

****er

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Oh…wow. Even through the constant messaging you and I have had these past few weeks, did I not see this coming, and it saddens me greatly.

Ironically though, I really should have seen this coming, what with you this apprentice deal and all. It was a foolish oversight on my part not to see that in the true creative, quasi-evil genius, like willy wonka or the sith lords. You were not merely looking for an apprentice or a winner. You were looking for a replacement.

In regards to that, I never got to formally thank you for the opportunity presented in that little event. Through that, you got me through a very tough phase of my life…major identity crisis, an existential slump even…the whole nine yards. Your allowance of me to use my creativity for something more than that trivial thing we call forumbuildr allowed me to understand my own self worth, as well as create some kick-arse content for Episode 3! For that, I thank you truly, from the bottom of my heart.

You are one of the few people I can ever consider to be a mentor, let alone an idol, to some degree. The fact you managed to take something as simple as memes and various drama from this crazy thing we call the internet, and make it into its own little universe, with a semi-mythology behind it and everything…that in itself warranted nearly unheard of respect from me, a guy who has an interest in both mythology and the internet.

Your ability to remain stalwart for three years, facing on the harshness of the worst of critics…the very crowd you attempted to appease to, is a quality that some of our world leaders are incapable of, and you can hold your head high knowing that you have done so much in the face of such oppression and an unpleaseable fanbase.

All in all, and to conclude, your departure from CZ and presumably forumwarz as a whole is going to be a dark day indeed for all of us, and im sure even your biggest haters will be able to show their respects (RIGHT? )

But let the world know, shout it from the wikipedias and the Yahoos, and dare I say google itself. Jalapeno Bootyhole is a true certifiable genius. And were all going to miss you, even if some of us are too afraid to say it for fears of deflating their ego in a time such need to stay strong.

So on behalf of the entire forumwarz community, allow me to say

Thank you

Thank you.

Nine thousand and one times,

Thank you.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

why does this thrade keep bouncing between GRP and CD?

AAHZ edited this message on 10/16/2009 5:31PM

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

AAHZ Posted:

why does this thrade keep bouncing between GRP and CD?

This. Log in to see images!

ilu tubs let’s get drunk and pretend like you didn’t post this imho.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

lol jk

Amasius edited this message on 10/16/2009 5:11PM

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Heres my formal good bye to you, old friend and fellow mod. I’ll keep it short and sweet, as I didn’t really spend as much time around you as I did JB…in the internet sense.

So here goes.

You’re a drunk who is probably going to die of alcohol poisoning at a young age.

And stop stealing my well written farewell letteres, do you know much effort i put into that?

God damn.

dobnits edited this message on 10/16/2009 5:15PM

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

dobnits Posted:

Heres my formal good bye to you, old friend and fellow mod. I’ll keep it short and sweet, as I didn’t really spend as much time around you as I did JB…in the internet sense.

So here goes.

You’re a drunk who is probably going to die of alcohol poisoning at a young age.

And stop stealing my well written farewell letteres, do you know much effort i put into that?

God damn.

Oh…wow. Even through the constant messaging you and I have had these past few weeks, did I not see this coming, and it saddens me greatly.

Ironically though, I really should have seen this coming, what with you this apprentice deal and all. It was a foolish oversight on my part not to see that in the true creative, quasi-evil genius, like willy wonka or the sith lords. You were not merely looking for an apprentice or a winner. You were looking for a replacement.

In regards to that, I never got to formally thank you for the opportunity presented in that little event. Through that, you got me through a very tough phase of my life…major identity crisis, an existential slump even…the whole nine yards. Your allowance of me to use my creativity for something more than that trivial thing we call forumbuildr allowed me to understand my own self worth, as well as create some kick-arse content for Episode 3! For that, I thank you truly, from the bottom of my heart.

You are one of the few people I can ever consider to be a mentor, let alone an idol, to some degree. The fact you managed to take something as simple as memes and various drama from this crazy thing we call the internet, and make it into its own little universe, with a semi-mythology behind it and everything…that in itself warranted nearly unheard of respect from me, a guy who has an interest in both mythology and the internet.

Your ability to remain stalwart for three years, facing on the harshness of the worst of critics…the very crowd you attempted to appease to, is a quality that some of our world leaders are incapable of, and you can hold your head high knowing that you have done so much in the face of such oppression and an unpleaseable fanbase.

All in all, and to conclude, your departure from CZ and presumably forumwarz as a whole is going to be a dark day indeed for all of us, and im sure even your biggest haters will be able to show their respects (RIGHT? )

But let the world know, shout it from the wikipedias and the Yahoos, and dare I say google itself. Jalapeno Bootyhole is a true certifiable genius. And were all going to miss you, even if some of us are too afraid to say it for fears of deflating their ego in a time such need to stay strong.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I haven’t laughed at posts on this site in some time. At least until this thread.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Man, this is like apocalypse week all over forumwarz.

Shouldve waited till 2012 imo.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Anyone who is sad about this is selfish, I myself am sad and will concede my own selfish desire to keep you to this game for my sake instead of letting you go.

Instead I should be happy to see someone I care about go forward in his life, take personal responsibility, make a positive initiative.

If this is not a troll, godspeed. If it is, then please resign its for the best.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

[quote=TUBSWEETIE][color=white]lol jk[/color][/quote]

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

im not sad im delited

there for i must be nobel and generous of spirits

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Raepdog Posted:

Anyone who is sad about this is selfish, I myself am sad and will concede my own selfish desire to keep you to this game for my sake instead of letting you go.

Instead I should be happy to see someone I care about go forward in his life, take personal responsibility, make a positive initiative.

If this is not a troll, godspeed. If it is, then please resign its for the best.

Are we talking about not spending so much time on a website, or not spending so much time smoking crack and blowing male businessmen in public restrooms for 2 dollars?

Your depth of emotion confuses me.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

im not sad im delited

there for i must be nobel and generous of spirits

Exactly, no matter how said it is that someone is leaving I, Raepdog, can always turn it into a self righteous statement, forcing a perception of friendship on others to hide and alive my own insecurity and obscene sense of loneliness.*

*I can also make my response all about me instead of mourning Tubs, who being a troll (even if this is sincere) can only be sent off by two things. Vodka, and Dongs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!