Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage I know it's off-site and outside of our administrative duties, but I believe that if a user is repeatedly and deliberately trying to sabotage our company's image, they're pretty much asking for a ban. I personally have no problem with this. If this is wh

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

non-generichaxor snipe.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Colonel Bear Posted:

I thought Paula Abdul was on the development team?

Forumwarz is a multiplayer browser-based role-playing game[1] which is a parody of Internet culture designed by Crotch Zombie Productions, a Toronto-based company run by Robin Ward, Paula Abdul and Jason Kogan.[2] [3] Written in the Ruby on Rails web application framework using the Haml markup language, the game launched on February 7, 2008.[4][2] In the first month since the game launched, around 30,000 users signed up.[5]

Lol, I actually wikied it after reading the first page of this thread and that’s what came up.

Oh well, I guess I’ll change it back to the right name and get Colonial Bear banned again.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I mean it shows your IP under the history, dude. The mods are fairly good at matching numbers (and colors, and basic shapes, some of them, maybe not spacekadt). You’re pretty smart for doing that.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Celerysteve Posted:

I mean it shows your IP under the history, dude. The mods are fairly good at matching numbers (and colors, and basic shapes, some of them, maybe not spacekadt). You’re pretty smart for doing that.

Why you always got to be such a fabulous person, man? I mean, seriously. Can your male reproductive organ get any further up JBs bum?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

duca Posted:

Why you always got to be such a fabulous person, man? I mean, seriously. Can your male reproductive organ get any further up JBs bum?

Honestly? Log in to see images!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

BRB, setting up a proxy server and editing the Forumwarz page.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OMG I haven’t LOL’ed like this at a Fwz thread in a very long time. Good job, imo.

You guys are gonna get the Fwz Wiki entry locked lololololol that’s p cool tho so I say keep at it Log in to see images!

Also: when JB brings out the word “dumb****”, that’s his little way of letting you know he’s been trolled, and it hurts. He saves that word for just such occasions… I’ll never forget the day he called me a dumb**** Log in to see images!

Miley_Cyrus

Avatar: 206513 2009-09-17 03:28:27 -0400

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

SanDyk Posted:

Why would anyone pirate your film?

CelerySteve would, and did. I know this because of IP addresses. It’s not hard. Log in to see images!

HANNA

MONTANA

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!