Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Smile today sucked less then usual

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

So I have no one to be a father for my daughter today except for me- so should I celebrate too? I think so. But, my mom is tking my lil sis n my step dad out to red lobster, I really wanted to go but my mom had concerns about kailey, if she would act up, sit still n whether she would allow us to eat so she rather tell me I should stay home n she would bring somehting back, wtf why would I want cold soggy food? So I said whatever Im not going, she said its up to me if I want to go but I have to control Kailey, if she acts up I would have to take her outside so mom can relax, she didnt want us to rush her, she wanted to enjoy her meal, now she ****ed because I have an attitude, I feel lke such a burden, why do ppl with children get treated different? We aret allowed to go to movies, restaurants or anywhere to have fun? I havent been out of this house in months, it would have been nice, but whatever….... do you think I should be upset, do you thnk ppl with young kids get treated fairly?

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OM NOM NOM

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Um I am so going to Target with you guys.

I’ll be the first black person there EVER.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

pictures for reasonable children

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

“hey at least god let me have a kid, u got herpes instead”

I believe God is a compbumionate being, and whatever it was that allowed that child to live through 9 months inside your gigantic bum, has no empathy and didn’t give a **** what kind of family that poor kid was going to be born into. God had nothing to do with that baby.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!