Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry i can rite poems 2

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

There 1ce was a gurl from peru

who stuk a pad up her vagoo

she awoke with a freight

in the middle of the night

2 find that her stram was a skew

Legolas

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

More like rite autobiography Log in to see images!

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The blood was everywhere. It looked as though she’d been murdered in her bed. The peruvian girl cried silently, knowing she’d be beaten for ruining her only set of sheets, that her mother had been saving for her wedding day, to prove her virginity upon, as her rutting fiance pierced her hymen.

Too late. When she slit her wrists, that only made appearances into reality.

Deep one.

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

OMFG A Lemmerick!

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Nepenthe Posted:

The blood was everywhere. It looked as though she’d been murdered in her bed. The peruvian girl cried silently, knowing she’d be beaten for ruining her only set of sheets, that her mother had been saving for her wedding day, to prove her virginity upon, as her rutting fiance pierced her hymen.

Too late. When she slit her wrists, that only made appearances into reality.

Deep one.

You need to get laid big time. Either that or find some pron, possibly the furrie kind. Emos fantasize about being raped by furries, AM I RITE?!?!?!??!

le_cygne

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Don’t listen to Blackpecker, Nepenthe, you can tell from his name that he won’t understand the meaning of your art.

I thought your story/poem was super emotional and painful/great.

Vampire pony

Hurting inside

They never gave you to me

Vampire pony

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

thank you, lovely swan. It was not a story of my own, it was my interpretation of the imagery of the poet in the original post. But I am still grateful for the approbation.

as for blackpecker, he is still right, I am as lonely as ever. Though I am not an aficionado of anthropomorphic erotica Log in to see images!

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Nepenthe Posted:

thank you, lovely swan. It was not a story of my own, it was my interpretation of the imagery of the poet in the original post. But I am still grateful for the approbation.

as for blackpecker, he is still right, I am as lonely as ever. Though I am not an aficionado of anthropomorphic erotica Log in to see images!

Oh course I’m rite, I’m a troll.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!