Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate [CLOSED] Please come bid on ChilePepino's Master Ball

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Gonna kill a mod. Log in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Fie Posted:

Gonna kill a mod. Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

wasntt taht funny tho Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

ChilePepino Posted:

Mod Edit: Thread title in Civil Discussion regarding the President being shot was trolling. Title edited.

The ****?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Are you ****ing joking?

This was trolling in no way, shape or form, any more than making other non-topical thread titles to get views was.

Cid, this is nothing close to trolling and the fact that you’re cracking down on it when NOT A SINGLE POSTER expressed ANY problem with it highlights the ridiculous over-moderation you’re throwing around. Get off the Nazi-Mod horse and unban him, this is bull****.

****ing very special, this was a hilarious, great thread and you ****ing ruined it. I hope you get demodded, you moron.

EDIT: And even if you post and show the single ticket someone filed cuz they got bumhurt, I don’t even care, because 200+ people who’ve seen this and thought it was hilarious or at least not-ban-worthy didn’t care. Quit pandering to the pussies.

EDIT EDIT: And if you ban him for that, start banning for every other non-related Kyoubai auction thread title, like the 10 or so I’ve done titled like “Someone help me” or something, or all of MC Banhammer’s who started the trend.

Shii edited this message on 10/09/2009 2:20PM

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

lol every1s ragin when he was promotiging a kyoubai action outa the kyoubai section

the title woulda been ok if he pout it in da right place

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shii Posted:

Cid, this is nothing close to trolling and the fact that you’re cracking down on it when NOT A SINGLE POSTER expressed ANY problem with it…

Odalisque Posted:

Whoever fail voted this must be hungry for a knuckle sandwich.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Shii Posted:

Cid, this is nothing close to trolling and the fact that you’re cracking down on it when NOT A SINGLE POSTER expressed ANY problem with it highlights the ridiculous over-moderation you’re throwing around. Get off the Nazi-Mod horse and unban him, this is bull****.

Kyoubai is super serious business Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The original thread title was the very definition of trolling. Whether it was humorous or not is irrelevant.

Consider this: If that thread title had been posted in any other Civil Discussion Forum, with nothing related to the title in the first post, would that have been appropriate for Civil Discussion, or more appropriate for General Role-playing? The thread title had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Other Kyoubai ‘clever’ titles get to remain because they are related to the item for sale.

Chile wanted this thread to get some extra attention. He succeeded.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Sergeant Cid Posted:

The original thread title was the very definition of trolling.

ur definition is dum

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

The original thread title was the very definition of trolling. Whether it was humorous or not is irrelevant.

Consider this: If that thread title had been posted in any other Civil Discussion Forum, with nothing related to the title in the first post, would that have been appropriate for Civil Discussion, or more appropriate for General Role-playing? The thread title had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Other Kyoubai ‘clever’ titles get to remain because they are related to the item for sale.

Saying “Would that title have been acceptable in any other forum” is stupid, because it’s NOT in that forum. It’s in frickin’ Kyoubai, where misleading titles to get people to bid or view is the total norm.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sergeant Cid Posted:

In all honesty? Chile’s title was totally appropriate.

He never told us how Obama got shot. Maybe someone threw a Master Ball at him. How could you let something so obvious slip?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Fran Posted:

In all honesty? Chile’s title was totally appropriate.

He never told us how Obama got shot. Maybe someone threw a Master Ball at him. How could you let something so obvious slip?

if aldo had said that he wouldn’t have gotten banned

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Shii Posted:

Saying “Would that title have been acceptable in any other forum” is stupid, because it’s NOT in that forum. It’s in frickin’ Kyoubai, where misleading titles to get people to bid or view is the total norm.

Kyoubai doesn’t have any special rules regarding its thread titles. It’s still a Civil Discussion forum. Every other ‘misleading’ title is still related to the item for sale. You’re free to be clever and witty, but it still has to be relevant to the topic. The original thread title was not.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Johnny Mac Posted:

The ****?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!