Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n HellMOO

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

NOTE: This game has some major NSFW content

So for the past few months, I’ve been playing this game called HellMOO. Since I can get an award for advertising HellMOO in other places, I thought I’d make a thread about it. So first, an introduction:

HellMOO Posted:

HellMOO is a post-apocalyptic text based role-playing game. It is set after an atomic conflict has brought down the great civilizations of the 21st century. Enough time has pbumed that some towns and vestiges of society have returned, but not nearly enough to curb the inherent violence and conflict of a life lived without comfort or salvation. Corporations both ancient and new sit astride the few surviving cities like obscene, glittering spiders, wielding their power over their desert domains without question and without mercy. The fake smile, the furtive stare are the weapons of the city-dweller, forever dependent on their corporate masters for protection against the raiders and radioactive sands. Yet a few wander the wastes, living off the bones of the old world and whatever justice they can find at the end of their gun. Only time will tell who is stronger.

In summary, HellMOO is a Fallout-esque MUD with a lot more violence and sex. Though people might not be thrilled by the idea of a MUD, this game is definitely worth checking out.

Some of HellMoo’s many features-

*Mini-map

*Gambling

*In-depth player economy

*A large range of vehicles, from skateboards to a giant flying male reproductive organ

*Over 40 mutations(traits) like zombie, ripper and stench

*A leveless character improvement system

*Limitless number of things to do (want to kill orphans with molotav male reproductive organtail? No one’s stopping you.)

So if you’re looking for a new game and want to try something different, try out HellMOO.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

How come it’s better than ADOM?

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Inconnu Posted:

How come it’s better than ADOM?

I don’t know, I don’t remember saying it was better then anything else, but can you dismember a kraken with a chainsaw in ADOM?

Wait, can you do that in ADOM? Because that would ruin my argument.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!