Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns Tonight we set sail.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Tonight we set sail for the resource that has been dwindling.

We can no longer be stagnant while our trolls deteriorate into re-res and the camwhores forget how to text.

We shall endeavor to secure the life blood of our denizens and return so our society can return to it’s once greatness.

Tonight we set sail, our journey may be long and perilous, but we shall return, and bring with us the dawn of a new era.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

u wil nevr fnid wat u r lkn 4

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

swines quest

S for Swine

Torpeo

Avatar: 181382 Sun May 17 20:59:25 -0400 2009

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Oh was, my heart. Where shall you find such a place? Is it here, among the broken asphalt of our dreams? Is it possible that perhaps, together, we may find it?

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

Torpeo Posted:

Oh was, my heart. Where shall you find such a place? Is it here, among the broken asphalt of our dreams? Is it possible that perhaps, together, we may find it?

It’s Detroit love,and you find broken dreams in your asphalt!

twas

Level 35 Troll

Ship’s log:

Our first destination was the Isle of Protivate. As we neared the grey island, we knew it was for naught. This barren sandbar but had only one object of note: a sad little rotten tree used for an apparent suicide. Out of respect we freed the skeleton and buried it in a round grave.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

was Posted:

Ship’s log:

Our first destination was the Isle of Protivate. As we neared the grey island, we knew it was for naught. This barren sandbar but had only one object of note: a sad little rotten tree used for an apparent suicide. Out of respect we freed the skeleton and buried it in a round grave.

Plagiarise that **** up bro.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

what’s that you hear on the wind? music? voices?

why, it’s a choir of beautiful voices singing. within the song there is a whisper, Log in to see images!. immediately you’re hooked. but where could this breathtaking sound be coming from?

you glance to your right and spot something on the horizon. a golden, glowing island. the sun appears to be shining upon it although there’s nothing but grey skies and gloom all around. with a look through your spyglbum you see the island’s lush greenery and warm, inviting sands. wouldn’t it be wonderful to fill up on fresh fruit and lie down to rest your cold, weary body on a hammock in the sun?

the voices grow louder now. you immediately change course and head full sail towards the glittering shores.

OH THAT CHOIR! it’s as if they know all of your hopes and dreams and bellow them out in the most intricate melodies and angelic harmonies. your heart swells with the desire to be with these people- your soul mates. you feel as if you’re being reeled in like a fish, only being caught can’t come quickly enough.

ilu man

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Odalisque Posted:

what’s that you hear on the wind? music? voices?

why, it’s a choir of beautiful voices singing. within the song there is a whisper, Log in to see images!. immediately you’re hooked. but where could this breathtaking sound be coming from?

you glance to your right and spot something on the horizon. a golden, glowing island. the sun appears to be shining upon it although there’s nothing but grey skies and gloom all around. with a look through your spyglbum you see the island’s lush greenery and warm, inviting sands. wouldn’t it be wonderful to fill up on fresh fruit and lie down to rest your cold, weary body on a hammock in the sun?

the voices grow louder now. you immediately change course and head full sail towards the glittering shores.

OH THAT CHOIR! it’s as if they know all of your hopes and dreams and bellow them out in the most intricate melodies and angelic harmonies. your heart swells with the desire to be with these people- your soul mates. you feel as if you’re being reeled in like a fish, only being caught can’t come quickly enough.

More like Full of bumSSSSSSSS…

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

We set sail in the darkness of the night

Out to the sea

To find me there

To find you there

Love me now

If you dare…

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Furthering the sailing derailment

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

male reproductive organ Tardfart

Avatar: 175391 Fri Jul 31 15:43:57 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Godspeed

whats thsi?

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

this thrade has too many words in it Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

captain was about to setting sail

his plan surely is foredoomed to fail

BONGO FURY

Level 21 Re-Re

Father Time

Avatar: 186278 Sat Jun 27 12:24:44 -0400 2009

[Year Zero]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

While you’re out, can you go and find some human beings? There are at this point only two other people than Ricket that post now.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Daniel Plainview Posted:

More like Full of bumSSSSSSSS…

the better to lure in lascivious young seamen

ilu man

twas

Level 35 Troll

Ship’s log:

As our travels continue, my crew and I become deeper emerged in this fog of depression.

We lost a crew member to the sirens of Full of SbumSS. I blame myself for not taking the night watch. That dambable woman nearly shipwrecked us.

We found the land of Forumbuildr, but it didn’t prove fruitful. All we found was a race of pygmys worshiping a stone idol brandishing a club.

We set out on this voyage with great hope, but have found nothing. Truth be told, I’d rather die on this ship before returning empty handed.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Ahoy, thar Cap’n was. I found this beaut of a map and I figg’rd you’d like to ‘ave a look at it. Legend tells that it leads to the gold of none o’her than One-Eyed Willy himself.

swines quest

S for Swine

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

was Posted:

Ship’s log:

As our travels continue, my crew and I become deeper emerged in this fog of depression.

We lost a crew member to the sirens of Full of SbumSS. I blame myself for not taking the night watch. That dambable woman nearly shipwrecked us.

We found the land of Forumbuildr, but it didn’t prove fruitful. All we found was a race of pygmys worshiping a stone idol brandishing a club.

We set out on this voyage with great hope, but have found nothing. Truth be told, I’d rather die on this ship before returning empty handed.

u sad but lolololololololololollo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!