Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll POLL: Should we give Peens for forum streaks greater than 100?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

it doesn’t matter how far from each other each peen is because you’d still grind your way through 200, and it’s like 2 months of boring grinding without being able to play other parts of the game like dom.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How about making it so you can get peen, but can’t get any more pistachio? So you have to choose if you want to be going for Dom or for peen.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

How about making it so you can get peen, but can’t get any more pistachio? So you have to choose if you want to be going for Dom or for peen.

That’s what I suggested Log in to see images!

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Pistachio or no pistachio after 100, I’d like to see some peen. As a late-comer to FWz, my list of attainable peens is dwindling, and they give me a false sense of accomplishment that fills the void in my soul.

I know all the vets will just gain the same amount of hymen-smashing length as I, but new goals and benchmarks in any game are almost always a good thing.

“Give a man a fire and he’s warm for a day, but set fire to him and he’s warm for the rest of his life.”

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

ChilePepino Posted:

it doesn’t matter how far from each other each peen is because you’d still grind your way through 200, and it’s like 2 months of boring grinding without being able to play other parts of the game like dom.

I’ve played dom and it’s more of a chore than it is interesting. I really don’t see the difference.

I also think that things that give the players more reasons to use their visits are good for getting people to keep coming back and in the habit of playing.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

That’s what I suggested Log in to see images!

haha. Well how am I supposed to know that when I’m only skimming the forums nowadays?

Sorry for the dupe then. Consider me as having upvoted your post, and then empty-quoted it.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

you talk about not rewarding grinding but most challenges from RP games come from the better grinders. Most achievements from games come from months (years) of game play and the people that put all that effort into grinding, so of course they want some type of credit for that. On the PS3 they call those trophies. On the Xbox 360 they call it Gamerscore. On VB boards they call it post count and custom user titles. And on /FWZ/ we call it epeens. Users that like some aspect of gameplay want credit for that aspect (and might see it as challenging for them) but other users might see it as boring and not WORTH the effort to get the peen. The former user described above might not see the value of OTHER aspects of the game and not care about the peens attached to it. That is called hypocrisy.

Streaks have been important to me from the very start, because i am not involved in DOM much. I am not involved with INCIT or Forumbuilder, or other things that reward peens for players that actually expend time to get that. Well i wanted to expend time by grinding forums. I have one of the few remaining level 35 re-re’s and i grinded for months to do it so thats proof of my stance. DOM was a nice side effect of the streaks (and how i honestly got most my medals for all my alts.) If you check my peens most of them are from grinding from streaks. If most users see it as just grinding and easy then thats how i honestly feel about the things that OTHER users do.

You can make the argument that Forumbuilder and other parts of the game that reward peens must take effort and a challenge to win i argue that if you play those aspects of the game for months (years) on end of course you will eventually get a few peens. Not to mention they are worth MOAR than other peens are. So casual players that spend THEIR time months on end getting streaks (not to mention working around the terrible streak counter system in place,) not screwing up their streak with the duplicate forums on the community and actual plot forums page, and needing to grind and strategize their items and attacks to be high enough level to actually achieve the streak to begin with its a no-brainer for me to reward peens for streaks up to 200. The users that vote no on this option, I see it as borderline trolling.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I voted yes, but I think to be fair more milestone peens should be awarded for other achievements too. For example, Flezz, job points, INCIT wins, moar extracted…

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

agreed

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

quangntenemy Posted:

I voted yes, but I think to be fair more milestone peens should be awarded for other achievements too. For example, Flezz, job points, INCIT wins, moar extracted…

How is that more fair, or even related?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Johnny Mac Posted:

How is that more fair, or even related?

It’s fair for people who don’t do streaks.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

Voted yes. To answer ET’s question in the ep3 podcast about 100+ streaks for characters under level 35,is it possible? Yes I think it is,I managed to get up to a 96 streak with 7 forums left over to pwn. And I am only a level 33!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Muhammad I m hard Bruce Lee Posted:

Voted yes. To answer ET’s question in the ep3 podcast about 100+ streaks for characters under level 35,is it possible? Yes I think it is,I managed to get up to a 96 streak with 7 forums left over to pwn. And I am only a level 33!

And you haven’t even got Ep 2.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

And you haven’t even got Ep 2.

lol,no! Not yet,maybe.Actually after listening to the podcast,I think I will wait until there is a deal going for both episodes? Maybe it will save me some $.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Johnny Mac Posted:

Nah. Everyone thinking “Cause I want a bigger peen!” needs to realize that everyone else will get the exact same peen boost that you get. Peens should either be 1. Fun or 2. Relatively challenging.

I think my main grudge is that there are just so many. If you must, I’d vote for less peens, like only two. One at 150 and one at 200. It would avoid flooding up the peen page with streak peens.

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I’m a relative newfabulous person. I long ago accepted that I will never have a peen to rival that of most of my fellow Apprenti, to say nothing of some of the other regulars, and that no matter which new peens are created for me to get to lengthen my tool, I’ll always be lesser because they started before me.

I guess I could cry about how unfair it is that I can’t ever catch up, but that’s the way life is. Early adopters get privileges that us latecomers don’t, and that’s that.

Voted no.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 5:15PM

Chewwy

Avatar: 172315 Sun Apr 19 13:54:17 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 3 Re-Re

[b]noooooooooooo

100 isssss enough/ deleteeee oldddd onesssss

Chewwy edited this message on 10/06/2009 8:55AM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Claine Posted:

I vote yes, but perhaps one every 20 forums or something.

And I agree with Shii that you can use replacement peens instead of new ones all the time. There is no way you have Boiling Point without Big Day so why bother listing them?

Another option could be to increase peen based on record achievements. After 100 Forums, every Forum added to your record streak counts as 0.01 Inches so the player can choose how much they care about peen vs streak Pistachio. You could just make Boiling Point a variable length peen.

As far as people complaining about the boringness of it vs disruption, nobody is forcing anybody to get any peen ever. If you don’t want to get it you don’t have to. It’s theoretically possible for everyone to get the Kyoubai peen but I don’t see every player clamoring for those, so those who don’t care simply won’t get them. And as far as the choice between these peen and dom is concerned, At the end of a season you will likely be at the end of a 100 Streak, you could easily spend the next few weeks going for the highest streak and then start up Dom a week or two behind. I’s easy to catch up and you don’t need to be in Bracket 0 every week to win.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Shii Posted:

If they are no longer tied to pistachios like BB2015 said, I wouldn’t be too opposed, IF AND ONLY IF we find a way to condense them on the profile. We don’t need FIFTY friggin’ peens to say that we got to each milestone, just omit the previous one and replace with the next when you get it.

I.E. You get the Big Day peen, when you get the next, Big Day disappears and the 8-forum one appears with the peen value of both combined.

No clog, you still know how far you got, and it’s pertinent.

This makes so much sense. Best idea so far imo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!