Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Delayed Brownie Benefits

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I bought BP.s No big thing.

Then I spent some. Also no big thing.

But I got the Lottery Winner Benefits immediately and the game-timer didn’t reset to give me my 67 forum visits. I was expecting that it would, and it sucks for I wanted to play NOW, not tomorrow morning (when the servers are more likely to crash…Log in to see images!

All in all you guys have a great game here and I don’t regret spending money to play it but this still managed to jerk my chain a bit. Now, either FIX it or I’m going to deploy a text virus on this forum!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Actually lottery winner is the product that gives you 100k flezz which your account seems to have received. The 69 forum visits come in the shoot your wad package which my records show you haven’r purchased.

Both are instant. If you bought the wrong one by mistake send a support email to me and I can probably reverse it for you so you can purchase the right one Log in to see images!

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I thought I bought both.

The accounting of remaining BPs doesn’t show as easily as one’s flezz does (and I’m old, drunk and blind (which is why I opened my wallet so easily…Log in to see images!, so maybe I’m just not seeing it.

Brings to mid another question: is flezz shared across identities (characters)? I got this $100k lotto but can that be used by another character if I bought the ‘new character’ with BPs? I mean. I can buy a nex character and I can buy a new lotto, but which where when and how does it go?

(Please know that I’m writing in this style in order to keep in the game’s motif, while still having a genuine concern. So the real question is: is flezz by account or by character?)

Thanks and btw, ‘Evil Trout is a stupid name!’

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I guess the first purchase didn’t take. I bought it again and now it says I have 8 left, which seems about right.

Still it would be nice to compare what we have to what we can buy, like it is in the stores and in the upgrades.

That is all.

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Still doesn’t show up. (I sure am an impatient prick, are I not?)

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I did it again. Now it says I’m down to 6 BPs but still no reset.

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Logging into a forum works, but this did not show from the ‘character’ page. I now have DOUBLE visits (138).

So, it’s not a matter that I could not log into a forum, it’s that the timer didn’t go away.

If you went off on some wild goose-chase, I hope you caught one. This info should help steer you toward the correct cause though.

You may now resume your previously scheduled time-wasting.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Not sure why they didn’t show up for you, but I’ve removed the second accidental purchase and refunded those points. If you enter a forum, you should have your 69 bonus, everything in the database is pointed that way. Sometimes it takes a minute or two to show up.

Also, using the support form is the best way to get my attention, especially with purchase related stuff, as I don’t usually check the forums very often Log in to see images!

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

kewl. It changed in the middle (cut my visits in half) but I wuzn’t skeered. I knew you was on my case.

‘Support Forumz?’ Maybe I’ll find ‘em sooner or later…

One more thing, while I’m here: The ‘refresh’ window that pops up when the game stalls should be center-screen and a LOT bigger because the browser bumon for refresh says it’s taking you off-site (suggesting that you WILL lose a visit) Your popup though DOES work, it’s just hard to notice down in the lower-right corner.

thanks again!

gp

BrainSaladSu-
rgeonGeneral

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve tun into the same problem with dolphins. Bought them twice but can’t see them.

I’ll get with you on the other end re: this, but wanted to make it a known issue.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BrainSaladSurgeonGeneral Posted:

’Support Forumz?’ Maybe I’ll find ‘em sooner or later…

Note that’s not “forums”, that’s “form”. He’s referring to the link in the upper right corner for bug reports. The text is different for each clbum but if you read them, it’s pretty clear which one reports a bug. For example, in your case: “I broke this ****ty game”

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Also I got back to him privately. I really do think these bugs were isolated to his account, no cause to worry everyone Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!