Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News And nothing of value was lost

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Inertia Posted:

What will happen to your flamebate score btw

Bahaha he’ll obliterate the leaerboard

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Physics Posted:

Requestin’?

Cancel that.

@1337lol: i Log in to see images! you

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

So many copy avatars!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Oh wow.

You were one of my favorite mods, man. It’s gonna be a sad couple of weeks in flamebait.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

now who’s gonna sing rhps songs? please never stop singing rhps songs, mcb. you’re our only hope.

you gave me my first ban. it was a joke ban, but still.

do you remember:

~~~~~~~~hazy~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~transition~~~~~~~~

it was a war between you and nana. you both were after the flamebate epeen (back when it was a lot easier to achieve). you said you would ban anyone who took her side. i took her side and taunted you about it over and over. then you sent me a tm asking if i really wanted to be banned, saying it would only be for a few minutes, long enough to get a screen cap and make a post. i agreed. it took about forever. then i came back and got everyone to go on a rampage. a few people were seriously mad about it which is always awesome.

~~~~~~~back~~~~~~~to~~~~~~present~~~~~~~day~~~~~~~~~

thanks for being so gentle. only real men have the strength to be gentle a girl’s first time. Log in to see images!

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

So, what will the new name be (obviously, if you’ve already posted delibertions toward such, I haven’t read them; what you actually say means little to my ADDicted mind)?

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

TJF588 Posted:

So, what will the new name be (obviously, if you’ve already posted delibertions toward such, I haven’t read them; what you actually say means little to my ADDicted mind)?

he said hes not changing his name.

StarkJade

Avatar: 27559 2010-03-31 16:35:19 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Better Living Through Chemicals

Ok, good job, bye bye.

LeAwesomeCer-
ra

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

D:

You’ll be missed! (Possibly.)

TaiJP

Avatar: 203551 Sat Aug 22 23:06:56 -0400 2009

[Auroran Explosion]

Level 35 Hacker

Not the Banhammer!

Fair winds, MCB, I’ve not been here long but I’ve always seen you as a source of reliable information and calm authority.

A twenty-one gun salute for MC Banhammer!

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I just came back to this forum to find out that you’re leaving?

Okay.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Banhammer, I know you’re still listed as a mod, and you still have your powers switched on in case you want to clean up a few things before you move your stuff out.

But now that you’ve officially announced your retirement, we’d like to offer you a little something for all your hard work:

http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/178

As you can see, your colleagues Escher and scully have also received this long overdue recognition.

We have something else. For all your years of excellent service, we at Crotch Zombie Productions would like present you this lovely, gold-plated electronic male reproductive organ:

http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/179

We hope it makes up for all the goatse exposure. Thanks again for everything, MCB. You were the best moderator any site could hope for.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Banhammer, I know you’re still listed as a mod, and you still have your powers switched on in case you want to clean up a few things before you move your stuff out.

But now that you’ve officially announced your retirement, we’d like to offer you a little something for all your hard work:

As you can see, your colleagues Escher and scully have also received this long overdue recognition.

We have something else. For all your years of excellent service, we at Crotch Zombie Productions would like present you this lovely, gold-plated electronic male reproductive organ:

We hope it makes up for all the goatse exposure. Thanks again for everything, MCB. You were the best moderator any site could hope for.

You know how to send a man off.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Oh sure. Just give all the OTHER mods a reason to quit now Log in to see images!

we at Crotch Zombie Productions would like present you this lovely, gold-plated electronic male reproductive organ: http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/178

We hope it makes up for all the goatse exposure

Thank you so much. Whenever I think of all the goatse I saw, I’ll just grab my golden male reproductive organ.

Oh shi—

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

i will only resign and quit when i know that upon getting the retiree epeen my peen will be longer than mcb’s

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i will only resign and quit when i know that upon getting the retiree epeen my peen will be longer than mcb’s

Make tubs .01 inch longer kthx.

IsSoCash

Level 35 Hacker

Sweet! your very own e-peen. Surely it will cause much jealousy and envy.

Also, Log in to see images!

rastuman2

Avatar: 81835 2009-09-16 21:43:22 -0400

Level 35 Hacker

I'm FETHTIVE!

tis a great pity

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!