Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Big Problems For Sonic
Poll: Is this a good story? :D
You must be logged in to vote.

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Decided to have a go at writing the story I have always wanted to see written. It features many of my favourite naughty fantasies and will contain scenes of a sexual nature in some of the later chapters. This is the first story I have written in over 10 years. Decided I would give it a go as you never know what you can accomplish till you try. If anyone has any suggested corrections to spelling or grammar I would like to know and if you PM me I will correct my story appropriately.

This story will be 13 chapters long. I have more-or-less written all the chapters and will post one new chapter each night (that gives me the evening to re-read each chapter before posting). When I have posted them all I will post a zip file containing the whole story in both word and text file format just in case anyone would like to download my whole story.

Well time to get this story started…

BIG PROBLEMS FOR SONIC

“A true hero is measured by the size of his heart not the strength of his body” JD 08

Chapter 1 – Accident in Tails Lab

It was the middle of a hot summer’s night and Sonic was unable to sleep. Sonic decided he could do with a midnight snack and went over to his kitchen to make himself a chilidog. He was very hungry and this was his last chilidog. As he was about to take a bite an idea struck him. Tails had earlier shown him an enlarging ray and with it he could create the world largest chilidog! Sonic snuck over to Tails lab and placed the chilidog on the platform in front of the machine. He set the controls to what he remembered Tails had used in his test and pressed the big green bumon marked ‘GO’. Nothing happened. As per usual Sonic was very impatient and after a minute had pbumed he got bored waiting. He adjusted the controls and tried again. Sill nothing happened. Getting frustrated Sonic gave the device a kick with his boot. Well that always works with my radio he thought. The device made an odd whirring sound and then went silent. Having given up with the device Sonic walked over to eat his chilidog. As Sonic was about to pick it up there was a blinding flash of light and then before Sonic stood a giant chilidog. “Awesome it worked” Sonic shouted joyously.

Sonic ran towards the chilidog, dived into the tasty sauce and took a big mouthful. He was so excited by the chilidog that he was completely oblivious to the world around him. A large boom from behind him made him look round. That was when he realised something had gone very, very wrong. The floor stretched off into the distance and Tails device stood towering into the sky. Then it dawned on him; the chilidog wasn’t huge, he was tiny. Sonic needed to get help but the sticky sauce was holding him and proving difficult to get out of. Sonic decided he would have to eat his way out and started eating.

The boom sonic had heard in the distance was the sound of the door to the lab closing. Tails had been having trouble sleeping as well and was investigating the flash of light from his lab. Tails looked around for anything amiss and spotted the chilidog. Tails guessed that Sonic had placed it there and what he had been trying to do with it. He looked around for Sonic and bumumed he must have seen Tails coming and run off so Tails wouldn’t know he had been messing about with his inventions. Tails decided he might as well give the chilidog a good home and lifted it to his mouth.

Sonic watched as an impossibly enormous Tails walked into the lab. Tails looked around and his gaze fell upon the chilidog Sonic was standing on. Sonic waved his arms and shouted to get Tails attention. Within seconds Tails had crossed over to the chilidog and Sonic was relieved when Tails appeared to be looking right at him. Sonic’s relief turned to panic as Tails started drooling and Tails giant furry hand grabbed the dog and brought it towards his mouth. Sonic could see Tails teeth and the back of his throat as Tails took a large bite out of the tasty treat. Tails lips pbumed just in front of Sonic’s position and Sonic had a front row seat as he watched Tails chew up the food. The sounds of his chewing made Sonic struggle for all he was worth and he started shouting more loudly than he had ever done before for Tails to stop. It was no use however as his tiny cries were too small to be heard. Tails gulp was a truly terrifying sound to Sonic and Tails went to take another bite.

With the next bite Tails stuffed all of the remaining chilidog into his mouth. Sonic could only watch helplessly as he was thrown into Tails mouth. Tails teeth crashed down around him. Sonic was dislodged from the piece of chilidog he had been stuck to and found himself being thrown around tails mouth, surrounded by mashed up food and covered in saliva. Every time Tails teeth came together Sonic was in danger of being crushed. Sonic knew if he didn’t get out of Tails mouth soon this would be his last adventure. As Sonic was carried toward the front of Tails mouth he jumped for all he was worth. He landed on his lip as a few drops of sauce washed out of Tails mouth. Sonic found himself sliding down Tails chin caught in a drop of sauce. Above him Tails let out a mighty burp which to Sonic sounded more like the roar of a mighty beast. As sonic was wondering what to do now a large sheet of white material advances toward him and wiped the sauce and Sonic off his chin. The world around Sonic became a dizzying blur as the napkin he was on flew into a nearby wicker waste paper bin. Sonic felt lucky to be alive and vowed to be careful from now on.

Crumpled tissues and notes surrounded Sonic as he climbed down off the napkin. Sonic felt really tiny as he looked down and saw the writing on the piece of paper he was standing on was bigger than he was. Something struck Sonic as odd – Tails didn’t have a cold and there were a lot of tissues. Also a strange familiar smell hung in the air. Sonic blushed as he recognised the smell. Another bang signalled tails had left to go back to bed leaving Sonic alone. At his present size the world was just too dangerous and he decided he had to get help as quickly as possible if was going to survive. Sally’s hut was the nearest to Tails lab so he decided to make for that. Climbing out of the waste basket Sonic ran towards the lab door. He found his speed was greatly reduced at his tiny size. He was so small that even travelling at top speed it took him a few minutes to reach it. The door was closed but the gap beneath it was twice Sonic’s height allowing him to pbum beneath it easily and he set off in the direction of Sally’s hut.

Tune in same time, same place tomorrow for chapter 2 – “Outsides Perils”.

Inspector Chelmey edited this message on 09/29/2009 5:54PM

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Voted without reading.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

TL;DR

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT CARLTON BANKS

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Chronic-Boy Posted:

TL;DR

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

PhineasPoe Posted:

Voted without reading.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

PhineasPoe Posted:

Voted without reading.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

PhineasPoe Posted:

Voted without reading.

Also,

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Miley_Cyrus

Avatar: 206513 2009-09-17 03:28:27 -0400

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I’ve noticed that only the most very special fabulous persons eat at Sonic and then they park in front of the drive thru window to eat their food.

**** Sonic.

HANNA

MONTANA

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Fingerz Posted:

Reported for loli.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

Reported for loli.

I would be willing to bet you actually DID report it, you ****ing crybaby fabulous person.

Miley_Cyrus

Avatar: 206513 2009-09-17 03:28:27 -0400

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Fingerz Posted:

I would be willing to bet you actually DID report it, you ****ing crybaby fabulous person.

lol

HANNA

MONTANA

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

TL;DR

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Fingerz Posted:

i kno i did Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!