Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Enough drugs?

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I am an emo kid, doing the The Biggest Losers mission. At 160 Ego and 83 Tears, is 6 Smileprin XRs and 4 Ex-Girlfriend’s Colognes enough for both of them? One of them?

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d buy one more of each, just to be on the really safe side. Both of those forums HURT.

RAVENPUPPY

[SFEF]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Yeah, they hurt. I lost last week and i have been pwning other forums in order to get moar money and moar drugs.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I agree with the consensus…those two are probably the toughest forums in ep1, and you can get stuck for a good few days if you’re not prepared.

Stock as many consumables as you can.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Couldn’t tell you without knowing the attributes but actually it sounds like you’re set. But never can hurt having too many.

Balloon edited this message on 03/23/2008 8:54PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Those forums hit pretty hard so you might want to respec and boost your Ego. It also helps a lot to finish Ophelia’s quest before going in there as well.

But back to the OP, I think you might have enough drugs to do one of the forums but I wouldn’t take the chance and would buy some more just to be sure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!