Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Sonics smallest Adventure

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

It was a normal day, Eggman creates a machine to take over the world, Sonic finds his so called ‘hidden base’ and destroys his machine forcing him to flee, find a new base and build a new machine. But, this time was going to be different.

“I am outer here!” Sonic yelled as he ran out of Tails’ workshop. Amy walked into the workshop just Sonic ran past her. “Where’s he going?” “He found Eggmans ‘hidden base and has gone to stop him.” Sonic was already there, standing outside of the bases giant doors. Just as he was about to smash the doors down, they opened up and showed Sonic the long hallway. Sonic knew that there would be traps concealed in the walls and ran right down the hallway to the door. This one too opened by itself showing another hallway. This time Sonic walked down the hallway sure that there was no traps in this hallway. After he walked down the hallway, he looked back and the doors down the entrance seemed the same size as the door in front of him, “Huh?” Sonic turned around again. This time the door didn’t open. Sonic smashed it open and saw that there was a room bigger than his entire house. He noticed there was a gigantic chair standing in the middle of the room. Slowly, it turned showing Eggman sitting in the middle. “Ingenious, isn’t it. I lead you through my hallways with you unaware that radiation filled them, slowly shrinking you into my trap.” Eggman took a jar from off the table and walked over to Sonic. “You won’t ever catch me, no matter what you do!” Sonic yelled as he turned back around and ran down the hallways. Down the end he could see the first door closing and ran as fast as he could, just narrowly squeezing through.

‘Have to find Tails, he’ll grow me back.’ Sonic thought to himself. It had been hours until Sonic had finally ran into a clearing. Looking around, he saw Cream in the middle of a bed of flowers, picking them for the little flower crowns she normally makes. Sonic ran to the flower bed and saw that it was almost like a rainforest at his size. Looking in between the stems of the flowers which looked like the trunks of trees, he could see something white coming closer ad closer to him. It soon stopped and went up into the air taking some of the flowers with it. As Sonic walked closer, he noticed that it was Creams hand that he saw. He could see her looking down at the flowers. That’s when Sonic got an idea. He ran up to a flower and ran right up it as if the stem was the ground. Standing on top of the flower, he could see as Creams hand came down underneath him and lift him up. As Cream lifted the flowers and Sonic up to her face, she closed her eyes and moved her nose over Sonic. He didn’t have time to react to this as Cream took one big whiff from the flowers, sucking Sonic up her nose.

As Sonic was trapped, lodged in Creams nose, he noticed that here were little tiny hairs sticking out of the walls of Creams nose. If Sonic knew anything about the human or animal body, he would know these hairs could make Cream sneeze, freeing himself. Of course Sonic doesn’t know anything about bodies and doesn’t know how to free himself. Luckily as Sonic moved his hand, he accidentally hit the little hairs. ‘A-A-ACHOO’ Sonic flew out of Creams nose, slightly covered in green slime. Sonic looked around in the air as he flew. His tiny size made him as light as a feather sending him further than he expected. He was feeling safe until he started to go down, looking down and what his possible landing spot would be, he noticed that there was a house with an open window. He flew right threw the window and landed with a thump on the floor and bounced across and hit the wall. Sonic pbumed out.

Waking up, Sonic looked around. He was still small, in the house except now it was dark. He ran up to the gigantic table and started to climb. After reaching the top, he looked around for anything to tell him where he was but all that was on the table was a single shot of whiskey. The whiskey was so thick that Sonic couldn’t even see through it. ‘Grrrrr’ Sonic noticed that he was getting pretty hungry since he hadn’t eaten for who knows how long and this was probably the only thing he could possibly find. He leaned over the shot glbum and put his hands in it. He lifted it up and took a sip of it. ‘Click.’ All the lights went on. Sonic quickly looked up and turned around and saw as Amy walked down the steps with her eyes almost completely shut. Sonic started to jump up and down and started to yell be she didn’t notice. She reached for the shot glbum that Sonic stood in front of and knocked him back. He stumbled back and flipped over the cup and fell inside. He felt as the glbum was lifted up to Amy’s open mouth. He tried to yell but it still didn’t matter. She tilted the glbum back empting the liquid and Sonic in her mouth and swallowed. Sonic held onto her tongue and prevented himself from being swallowed but wasn’t aware that he wasn’t out of the woods yet as her mouth opened again and another wave of whiskey pushed him back, down her throat.

Sonic landed in Amy’s stomach and was starting to get freaked out. “I’m not gonna be here any longer!” He took a few steps back and ran at full speed, straight up her throat. Sonic was going a bit faster than he had expected and went to fast and smashed into the roof of Amy’s mouth which caused her to cough him up and send him flying onto a table. Sonic started to look around and saw that Amy and Tails were looking down on him. “Tails!” He yelled. “Do you have anything that could possibly grow me back to normal?” “Umm…I’m not sure but I think I can find something somewhere in my workshop.” Tails turned around and walked out of the room into the next one. As soon as e was out of sight, Amy turned around and grabbed onto Sonic. “I’ve finally got you this time” she said as she stuffed him into her pocket and left her hand inside to hold him inside. “Uh…Tails I’ve got to go, I’ll see ya later.” Amy runs out of Tails’ house. Tails walks back in the room. “Did you say something Amy? Wait Sonic where are you?”

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

bbrurooppsppdfs

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Jesus Christ, man.

You need help.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 09/28/2009 12:41PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I kept expecting it to get sexual.

I’m sure you could write a much better story about Amy “swallowing” Sonic Log in to see images!

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!