Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Almanac bug makes you leave forum

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I have submitted this in a bug report, but I wanted to post it so other people would know to avoid it. I didn’t lose my streak, but who knows, maybe I just got lucky. A person could also easily get confused, hit refresh, and try to start pwning threads again which would ruin their streak.Basically, don’t check the almanac after you have pwned the last thread just before leaving the forum. If you do, and you get the error message saying you left the forum, just leave.

I found out if you try to check your almanac after you pwn the last thread, but before you click the link to exit the forum, the almanac will not pop up. It will tell you you have the left the battle without completing the forum.

I was scared at first that I had lost my streak, but it turns out I did not. So apparently this bug is just a minor visual error and does not affect the actual gameplay.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

It has happened to me twice too, I didn’t lose my streak or anything but it did kinda scare me.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

It’s not a bug but a feature. I lost my streak once because I somehow pwned a thread before the job page finished loading. Kinda annoying.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

hey i remember when we reported this to trout. looks like he didn’t fix it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!