Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Big times on Mobius 2 but really 3 role play

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

(OOC: Hello, hello, hello. Welcome to the third installment of the Big Times on Mobius saga. I have been given the great privallage of starting off this story, to which I say thank you very much to reaverbot and jesusjavi. Log in to see images!

Anyway, before we get started, here’s the rules:

1. DO NOT, under ANY curgreat timesstances, post one line posts. They slow down the story. If you do, please explain why.

2. DON’T post just comments in the story, unless your part of story is posted as well. They will greatly annoy anyone who is watching the topic.

3. PLEASE add to the story. We encourage everone and anyone to post.

4. Fan-chars ARE allowed, but new ones must be described with the discription system used in the previous two stories.

5. SPAM AND YOU DIE!!!

6. Oh, and most importantly, PAY ATTENTION TO SPELLING AND GRAMMER! IT IS A NIGHTMARE CORRECTING ALL THE MISTAKES WHEN I CONDENSE THE STORIES!!!

Now, the story begins…Log in to see images!

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Previously, in Stormbringer: Big Times 2…

Since his plan to conquer Mobius by using The Force of Mobius’ power backfired, Dark Shadow tried to get his hands on the Chaos Emeralds again, this time for a different purpose. He tricked Nega the Hedgehog into eating a poisioned chilli-dog, so he could do his bidding, and collect the Chaos Emeralds for him He also used this to make Sonic do his bidding too.

While Nega and Sonic was collecting the Chaos Emeralds, Dark Shadow used his newly-formed allience with Eggman Nega to his advantage, and got him to collect all the Sol Emeralds. Eggman Nega, at one point, found the Master Sol Emerald, so Dark Shadow got Metal Sonic out of The Shadow Realm to get the Master Emerald. Unfortuantly, Metal Sonic failed, and Knuckles shattered The Master Emerald and grew into a Chaos Powered 60ft giant!

Meanwhile, Sonic and Nega were interupted by a robot called Volcos, who was collecting the Chaos Emeralds for someone known only as E.M. However, Sonic and Nega defeated Volcos, which put a damper on E.M’s plans.

Dark Shadow, on the other hand, managed to track down E.M’s location, and formed an allience with him. He then managed to get a hold of the remaining Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds, but he still had to get all the pieces of The Master Emerald together to power his doomsday device: The Ultimate Chaos Device.

However, Knuckles manged to enter The Shadow Realm and somehow, by a complete fluke managed to locate the storage where the UCD was located. He promplty destroyed the UCD and crushed the Chaos and Sol Emeralds. What he didn’t count on was that, with the Chaos Energy released, they would not be able to be controlled.

Because of his mbumive power, the Chaos Energy was drawn into Knuckles and used him as a new host with only one goal: Absolute Destruction!

Long story short, Chaos Energy goes out of Knuckles, Dark Shadow harnesses Chaos Energy for UCD MKII, gets Sonic to kill himself, destroyes all heroes across the universe, but by a wacky turn events, Sonic comes back and ends up destroying the Chaos Emeralds for good, setting the universe back to it’s normal state, and erasing Dark Shadow from existance.

Or so they thought…

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Many months have pbumed since the Universe was almost completely controlled by evil, but everyone is settling down into normal lives. Sonic and Tails are racing each other to a chilli-dog stand. Nega is at his home, thinking about past events. E.M is with his Eon Team, enjoying quality family time. Knuckles is guarding the newly-reparied Master Emerald. And Kamera is snacking on everyday objects, getting a tiny bit bigger every time. Yes, life is indeed happy. But, as everyone knows, in life, happiness doesn’t last for long.

Deep in a dark corner of The Shadow Realm, a ghost of consciousness forms out from the surrounding darkness. A consciousness with a single thought:

“They will all PAY for what they’ve done!”

In a broken down part of Station Square, Fang the Sniper/Nack the Weasel is wandering around in an alleyway. What he’s doing there, no one knows. Suddenly, to his surprise, a dark portal opens in front of him. Fang/Nack peers into the darkness, trying to make something out, when he hears a voice.

“Peek a boo!”

Suddenly, a shadow leaps out from the portal and engulfs him. Fang/Nack can feel his consciousness slowly ebbing away, and being replaced by another. His efforts to keep control of his body are futile, and so he blacks out.

He then wakes up, but his face looks different. The iris of his eyes are coloured red, and he has a very unnerving smile on his face. He then speaks, still with his voice, but at a more darker tone:

“No matter what you do, you cannot defeat me, hedgehog! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!”

Lightning strikes above him.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

the

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

dog

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

ran

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

to

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

the

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

name: Charlie Sheen

Species: sex wizard

Looks: devlishly handsome strong fast

Personaility: has a tendency to slam dunk and cast sex magic

———————————————————————————-

so one day after the viking wars i was meditatin about sex magic when there was a knock on the door. its the police i thought so i teleported to the moon base jemto-9. jemto-9 was a state of the art moon base.

but jemto-9 was under attack by space people. i crawled into the air ducts and snuck around trying to figure out there plot then i cast a spell that made their balls catch on fire.

“**** you space people” i say as i burst out of the duct. i shoot a bunch of people with my dual uzis, four in each hand. then i cast a spell that brought the biggest tittyed women on the moon to one spot: my hotel room.

and im ****in them and at one point this dude brings in my hamburger and purple gatorade and the bellboy turns out to be sonic the pighog asnd hes on the moon! he says “hey, Charlie Sheen, thanks for savin me back at jemto-9. im a total fabulous personot and cant do anythin”

but im pretty drunk and i got woman's genitals fever ast the moment so i just punch him in the stomach.

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 09/27/2009 8:40PM

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Charlie Sheen Posted:

name: Charlie Sheen

Species: sex wizard

Looks: devlishly handsome strong fast

Personaility: has a tendency to slam dunk and cast sex magic

———————————————————————————-

so one day after the viking wars i was meditatin about sex magic when there was a knock on the door. its the police i thought so i teleported to the moon base jemto-9. jemto-9 was a state of the art moon base.

but jemto-9 was under attack by space people. i crawled into the air ducts and snuck around trying to figure out there plot then i cast a spell that made their balls catch on fire.

“**** you space people” i say as i burst out of the duct. i shoot a bunch of people with my dual uzis, four in each hand. then i cast a spell that brought the biggest tittyed women on the moon to one spot: my hotel room.

and im ****in them and at one point this dude brings in my hamburger and purple gatorade and the bellboy turns out to be sonic the pighog asnd hes on the moon! he says “hey, Charlie Sheen, thanks for savin me back at jemto-9. im a total fabulous personot and cant do anythin”

but im pretty drunk and i got woman's genitals fever ast the moment so i just punch him in the stomach.

man how come we dont go drinkin anymore we used to be cool

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!