Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Dragon Ball more like fabulous persongon Ball amiright?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Ok, I got to post this because it’s pretty ****ed up. About maybe a year ago I came home and there was couple PS2 games laying by the TV somebody had just found laying by a dumpster or something or something like that… idk, all I remember is they just appeared one day.

One was Samurai Warriors which was awesome, and the other, Dragonball Z Budokan Tenkaichi 2, I never got around to playing it. It looked really cool. I read the back it said best of E3 and some other impressive stuff. So i was like, cool, yeah, I’ll save that for a rainy day.

So I pop it in this morning for the first time. I saw the back of the dvd was black, but it didn’t really register to me as being anything unusual. Even after putting it in, I was like hmmm this graphics in this game look a little hokey, but whatever. I played it for a few rounds and there was a move I couldn’t figure out, so I went to go look at the instruction booklet (which matched the box) only the controls were totally different. So I opened my PS2 and took a closer look at the disc.

This is the game I got: http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/dragonballzultimateb22/index.html rated 1.2/10. The **** was free I guess, so whatever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!