Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Acid Flux's Country Kitchen and Flea Market - FINAL SALE!
Poll: What price should Acid Flux set for the final item his store will ever sell, and should it have a reserve or not?
You must be logged in to vote.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

It’s time to close up shop.

Well, we had an excellent run. But since this store has served it’s purpose (namely, helping me to acquire the Flezz Peen), it’s time to officially shut it down. And I owe a lot of that to the Master Ball. I got very, very lucky when I decided to stockpile them.

So, here is the last Master Ball I will probably ever sell.

And I’m going to let my customers decide how I’m going to sell it, and for how much. Vote in the poll and post your vote in the thread. After the auction is done, I’ll be closing this store, and I may consider deleting the Klan bumociated with it. Unless I get another ‘inside tip’ from Evil Trout. Log in to see images!

Thanks to everyone that helped make my store a success. I had a lot of fun running it. Though I’m technically ‘retiring’ from the Kyoubai Game, I’ll probably still put a few items up here and there, if someone is looking for something and there’s none available. Don’t expect me to pull a Favre, though.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

It looks like my favorite option ”Buy It Now for Minimum Price ($16,250)” is the winner after a week of voting.

I’ll do this a little later today, and I’ll post the auction link when I do.

Someone’s going to make out like a bandit. And though I can’t control who wins the Auction, I’m hoping those of you that already have one, or that are ‘dealers’, will let this go to a newer player.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

lol Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Chawin Posted:

lol Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!