Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It 3+ way tie solution for INCIT - 'Sudden Death' round

iostiogic

Avatar: 217288 2010-01-07 16:23:48 -0500

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I play INCIT.

I use my whitty ideas.

It then ends, a tie.

a Haiku 4 u.

please change incit.

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

I have yet to be a part of a round of INCIT when I would even WANT to vote for any of the crappy subs, but I am forced to because I don’t want to get disqualified.

This leads to many 3 way ties, but XI’s ideas are pretty lame. This wouldn’t be as much of a problem if more people actually played it, but I am guessing too many people are tired of how unfunny most subs are

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Mister Pugs Posted:

I have yet to be a part of a round of INCIT when I would even WANT to vote for any of the crappy subs, but I am forced to because I don’t want to get disqualified.

This leads to many 3 way ties, but XI’s ideas are pretty lame. This wouldn’t be as much of a problem if more people actually played it, but I am guessing too many people are tired of how unfunny most subs are

Solution: Don’t play Incit

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

This applies to the rest of the thread as well. There will always be ties. It is part of the game. The only way to aviod ties is to stop playing.

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

That’s no different than actually playing

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!