Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL The problem with Domination as I see it and an idea that I forgot the details to.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Domination is slow and boring.

I think we should explore awarding vanilla scoops incrementally with increasing awards for holding more forums. A sliding scale if you will. I think every two or three forums held after the first four and twelve. I think it could add elements of choice and risk back into Domination. “Our klan is holding 18 forums. Do we wait to drop to 17 for easy scoops, or do we go for 26 and a greater total of scoops?” That sort of thing.

I have another idea for klan raiding only. It wouldn’t be possible currently, especially without greater turnover. It is essentially awarding scoop based on the amount of time the klan has “Dominated.” If the line is set at say 16 forums then a klan holds 16 forums and a timer starts. If the klan drops to 15 forums they have like 8 seconds to bring it back to 16 or the timer stops and the scoops are distributed. Also, the klan would somehow lose all or half the forums they were holding. Same thing if the klan went over 16 forums held.

Do me a favor and don’t use this thread to spout the same bull**** about why domination is broken. I don’t care and it doesn’t help anything, and worse it’s boring. Nthing is going to change until you guys decide to play differently.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Also, is this the right forum? I wouldn’t want things to get disorganized.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Maybe you should ask BB for access to the dom board.

twas

Level 35 Troll

I care very little about domination or any board it is attached to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!