Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Solution to the whole INCIT/Protivate problem.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

you do realise you bought an emote which uses 3 characters to post 4 characters…

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Chawin Posted:

you do realise you bought an emote which uses 3 characters to post 4 characters…

I also realize that 3 characters < 4 characters, what’s up with it?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Chawin Posted:

it’s still wider though

:­w:

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

oh fran ohhhh fran

Do what makes you happy~

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

as said by a very sexy person to me right now it the emote actually requires you to press 5 characters as you have to press shift for the :

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

In the last couple days, three people have told me they’re not going to spend money here again:

• ChilePepino, because he was banned for spamming INCIT.
• duca, because I asked her stop spamming INCIT’s chat, as per our rules.
• Fran, because I poked fun at her emoticon.

I know “the customer is always right” and all, but none of these things strike me as particularly unreasonable things to do.

If you don’t want to spend money on Forumwarz, that’s up to you. But if it’s because you suddenly demand some impossible level of customer service, it’s hard for me to feel responsible for your decision.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

But if it’s because you suddenly demand some impossible level of customer service, it’s hard for me to feel responsible for your decision.

Keeping your opinions to you = impossible level of customer service?

Admit it, that comment was not needed at all. Even more in CD. And the funny thing is, if it was a non-mod who posted it, he’d probably get banned for trolling.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

so “please stop making up reasons to ban people, it would have been more honest to say “im going to ban you because i don’t like you”” is an impossible level of customer service?

Look, this is not about me. It’s about your site, the one you are doing a “great” job by being a policeman. The thing is that everytime someone says something negative to you, you take it as trolling. Guess what, it turns out putting the possible iPhone consumers together with the alredy formed forumwarz community was a bad idea. No matter how you put it. Racism, hate, gay bashing, religious bashing, ****ty memes etc etc etc are known INCIT material since forever. And if there’s a group of people that doesn’t appreciate any of these, that’s the trendy iPhone user.

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

you are all as bad as falconfour

i hope you are all banned

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

btw bye

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Chawin Posted:

you are all as bad as falconfour

i hope you are all banned

I don’t really doubt that’s happening soon, even though none of us are really trolling.

edit: spelling.

Fran edited this message on 09/24/2009 1:16PM

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

who cares if youre not trolling

BAWWWWWWING > trolling

Chawin was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

why is chawin allowed to troll cd

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

we will be right back with you after this not so short intermission

Chawin

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ChilePepino Posted:

so “please stop making up reasons to ban people, it would have been more honest to say “im going to ban you because i don’t like you”” is an impossible level of customer service?

Look, this is not about me. It’s about your site, the one you are doing a “great” job by being a policeman. The thing is that everytime someone says something negative to you, you take it as trolling. Guess what, it turns out putting the possible iPhone consumers together with the alredy formed forumwarz community was a bad idea. No matter how you put it. Racism, hate, gay bashing, religious bashing, ****ty memes etc etc etc are known INCIT material since forever. And if there’s a group of people that doesn’t appreciate any of these, that’s the trendy iPhone user.

There’s no question that Protivate needs to be broken out from INCIT. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t also enforce rules to legitimize INCIT for Forumwarz players.

If I actually banned people just for trolling me, I would never hear the end of it from the CZ or the other mods. So far I haven’t seen anyone dispute a single one of my bans.

The truth is, I’m not a customer service rep. I’m supposed to be finishing Episode 3. By continuing to engage our customers in these circular and pointless arguments, I feel I’m going above and beyond my call of duty.

In other words, you get to play INCIT for free, and we even let you modsbum at no extra charge. That’s value.

fuzzyeric

[Forumwarz Universi-
ty
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

ChilePepino Posted:

Guess what, it turns out putting the possible iPhone consumers together with the alredy formed forumwarz community was a bad idea. No matter how you put it. Racism, hate, gay bashing, religious bashing, ****ty memes etc etc etc are known INCIT material since forever. And if there’s a group of people that doesn’t appreciate any of these, that’s the trendy iPhone user.

While I understand the point you’re trying to make, even the Apple mods haven’t been able to establish the shining vision you’re referring to. See, for instance, http://www.itpro.co.uk/blogs/nicolek/2009/04/24/10-worst-iphone-apps/. ... and this is just a sample. There are plenty of apps that are qualitatively similar to the level of discourse usually entertained at INCIT and its Chat.

It seems, though, that the moderating has gone to eleven. The number of actually posting players seems down and the Chat is silent. In spite of this, WWWW and gibberish posts are winning. So, it’s just possible that the overwhelming clampdown is not working. It’s not clear that it could ever work and be compatible with the pre-existing culture.

Now, ..., a Protivate app that had been marketed at FwZ players, who would have known what they were getting into?... That might have been a much better idea.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

JB: I would like to say that the reason I will no longer donate to your site is not because I can no longer spam the INCIT chat. That was not the point I was trying to make yesterday.

I have already expressed my views to CZ in private regarding what I perceived to be poor Customer Service relations previously. Since this correspondence was directly to ET I suppose you didn’t get the message.

It feels to me (and most likely more then a view other users) that you value your Protivate customers over the regular Forumwarz community. The recent over moderation of INCIT is not because of the FWZ community, is for the Protivate community. Once the Protivate users are moved to another room and/or things calm down we all know it will become a unmoderated zone once again.

You know what this whole situation says to me? “Duca, although you have spent large sums of money on this game we don’t care about you. We care about our new users who HAVE to pay us money. Not our current users who CHOOSE to pay us money. We are catering to our new users and don’t care about our old.” This most likely isn’t true but it’s how it feels.

I was upset because the way I have played this site since I started was suddenly ‘wrong’. I am suddenly a player who doesn’t “care about the site and only wants to ruin it”

When the Admin of a site tells me this I no longer wish to give him my money.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

duca Posted:

JB: I would like to say that the reason I will no longer donate to your site is not because I can no longer spam the INCIT chat. That was not the point I was trying to make yesterday.

I have already expressed my views to CZ in private regarding what I perceived to be poor Customer Service relations previously. Since this correspondence was directly to ET I suppose you didn’t get the message.

It feels to me (and most likely more then a view other users) that you value your Protivate customers over the regular Forumwarz community. The recent over moderation of INCIT is not because of the FWZ community, is for the Protivate community. Once the Protivate users are moved to another room and/or things calm down we all know it will become a unmoderated zone once again.

You know what this whole situation says to me? “Duca, although you have spent large sums of money on this game we don’t care about you. We care about our new users who HAVE to pay us money. Not our current users who CHOOSE to pay us money. We are catering to our new users and don’t care about our old.” This most likely isn’t true but it’s how it feels.

I was upset because the way I have played this site since I started was suddenly ‘wrong’. I am suddenly a player who doesn’t “care about the site and only wants to ruin it”

When the Admin of a site tells me this I no longer wish to give him my money.

Said it better than I ever could.

This entire thread shows that I still care.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!