Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request Topic Icon Question

Zehd

Avatar: 204901 2010-08-26 18:31:16 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

MY male reproductive organ TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE AND EJACULATES MONEY

Forgive me in advance, new to buildr and FMZ in general. Searched buildr for an answer to my question but didn’t find it.

Just wondering… I submitted a topic icon a few days ago for the current forum under construction – definitely not a winner, believe me – but I can’t see how it was voted when I click on the “Your Submissions” link. It actually says I don’t have any submissions.

It’s like it doesn’t exist, even though I CAN see it when I check on the “View by votes” link. But it acts like it doesn’t belong to me.

Is this working as intended? Are topic icons different from other submissions in Forumbuildr?

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Do you have any alts? You may have accidentally submitted it while you were on another character. If you did it will show up on your submissions page when you switch to that character. If not, bug report it.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

No, it’s always been like this, it’ll only show up with the voted icons. Nobody really knows why.

Zehd

Avatar: 204901 2010-08-26 18:31:16 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

MY male reproductive organ TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE AND EJACULATES MONEY

kittiejenn Posted:

Do you have any alts? You may have accidentally submitted it while you were on another character. If you did it will show up on your submissions page when you switch to that character. If not, bug report it.

My first and only buildr submission. Testing the waters Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac Posted:

No, it’s always been like this, it’ll only show up with the voted icons. Nobody really knows why.

Ah, good to know.

/thread

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!