Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage People who are on my enemy list

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

This thread I’m going to put people I dislike enough to put on my enemies list. I haven’t got much of a list atm but if you post in this thread I might decide if I hate you or not. I would have put this in the thread in CD but no one reads CD.

DYSNOMIA’S ENEMY LIST:

Log in to see images!”. He also tells people to vote for him in itembuildr and forumbuildr and incit. Should be banned imo

Log in to see images! : Claims to be a nice and reasonable guy but he sucked up to Mike Crotch than I did. He also complains about trolling even though he’s a troll, he’s in klan called “troll ambience mafiosi” and everything he says is a troll. Should be banned too

Log in to see images! : Tries to say that he’s an important bumet in the world of Forumwarz. bumet? more like bumhat. Everyone knows that the fwz community makes the stuff in forumwarz. Don’t **** and bawww about people ****ting up your internet if you’re too incompetent to do **** yourself. Should be banned for being a whiny ****.

Log in to see images! : A pretentious bumhole that thinks that his pretentiousness actually makes him important in the world of the internet rather than making him look like a pretentious bumhole. Your shtick is pretty tiresome and I hope one of the mods that are left can ban you forever.

-=Dysnomia=-

Dysnomia edited this message on 09/18/2009 5:21PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Now taking bets/educated guesses: Which of the 3 named “enemies” is Dysnomia an alt of?

Sparntz

Avatar: 188776 Thu Jul 30 07:00:38 -0400 2009

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

man-man Posted:

Now taking bets/educated guesses: Which of the 3 named “enemies” is Dysnomia an alt of?

I guess number 2

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Wasn’t that long ago that you were sucking up to me, hard, and I have the Tubmails to prove it.

But you’ll be sucking things again soon enough, kid. Note: I’m referring to my male reproductive organ.

Don’t know what caused this sudden mood swing, but I’m sure it has to do with your woman's genitals hormones. Anyway, good job ripping off my gimmick. I’ll be celebrating the one-year anniversary of my Kill List fairly soon, and if you’re suicidal enough to keep antagonizing me, you might find your **** bum on it.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I have the Tubmails to prove it.

What is it with you and tubmails?

Obsessed.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

MC Banhammer Posted:

Obsessed.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

MC Banhammer Posted:

Obsessed.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I would ride up on JB’s male reproductive organ. Oh also this would have been belivable and not ****ty roleplay if you had’nt said ‘I would have posted this in GD’. You are obviously Celerysteve, only he would care enough aobut himself to include himself. Its also why hes (thank gawdy) has slowed down posting.

/thread

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

I would ride up on JB’s male reproductive organ. Oh also this would have been belivable and not ****ty roleplay if you had’nt said ‘I would have posted this in GD’. You are obviously Celerysteve, only he would care enough aobut himself to include himself. Its also why hes (thank gawdy) has slowed down posting.

/thread

Also poor attempt at being emoh unter.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

What is it with you and tubmails?

What do you mean? He sent me a bunch of Tubmails. I responded.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Obsessed.

Obsessed with providing excellent customer service, maybe!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

with providing excellent customer service, maybe!

Excellent… Customer… Service?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

with providing excellent customer service, maybe!

If by customer service you mean acts of complete bumhattery, such as refusing to unban FalconFour, a guy who has more awesome in just one single short bang than you have in your entire body.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Daniel Plainview Posted:

If by customer service you mean acts of complete bumhattery, such as refusing to unban FalconFour, a guy who has more awesome in just one single short bang than you have in your entire body.

Hey retard, if you’ve got such a hard-on for the little freak, go bug Trout about it. He’s the one who banned F4, remember? God, you’re such a fabulous person.

How would you rate your Customer Service experience today? If you’d like to send us further questions or comments, go **** yourself.

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Hey retard, if you’ve got such a hard-on for the little freak, go bug Trout about it. He’s the one who banned F4, remember? God, you’re such a fabulous person.

How would you rate your Customer Service experience today? If you’d like to send us further questions or comments, go **** yourself.

FRIENDS DUNT LET FRIENDS BE STU{ID ITS UP TO U TO DO THE RITE THING I CANT TELL IF UR JOKIN OR SRS MOST OF THE TIME BUT LIEK THARS OKAY LOLOL GOT A SISTER?

FREND MI OR UR A fabulous personGGGET (no homo)

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

And your the one who raped Tubs for unbanning F4 even though Trout was too busy playing XBawcks and sucking male reproductive organ to notice.

bumhat…

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Daniel Plainview Posted:

And your the one who raped Tubs for unbanning F4 even though Trout was too busy playing XBawcks and sucking male reproductive organ to notice.

bumhat…

QFT

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Don’t know what caused this sudden mood swing, but I’m sure it has to do with your woman's genitals hormones.

woman's genitalsns dodn’t producee hormoness u know.

mabee u taalkinng boutt ovaarian hormoones?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

ChilePepino Posted:

ovaarian hormoones

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

dawg u mad bumhurt

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!