Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Orgy time!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I just found out I’m hosting an orgy at my place in 3 weeks. Log in to see images! Yeah!

I’m way busy making lists and marshalling up my clique, delegating tasks and finding cool props. bum I’m to open to suggestions, and that’s when I thought of all you hawt net sisters!

Plz contribute to my todo lists:

(/EDIT/ You know, as a pubic, public fan service, I’m gonna keep the ideas list up-to-date.)

(/REDIT/ List taken down for surprise police inspection this Sunday at 11h37 PST. I’ll put it back up on Monday, if you keep giving good suggestions, tho. Lol!)

{/DIDIT/ He came, he saw, and I made sure he came.)

* What kind/model of boyz to invite

– Emo-goth boyz (Might have to wash their hair a bit, thought. Then gel down again. Lollilol!)

– Scott in a skirt. He looks fab as a tranny!

– The Surfers gang. (Nice bum & leg muscles)

* Party favours (I don’t mean food)

Standard stuff (traditional, kinda boring)

– Condum-mints bowl (Huge-bum bowl of mixed Condums & Mints in individual wrappers)

– Mini bowls of KY jelly mixed with food coloring. (Lots of little portions, to prevent double-dipping. Eeew!)

– Glow in the dark dildo collection. (For the 1 a.m. poolside light-saber duel)

– Dog Collars & leashes (for same)

– Disposable Bics and Mini-Xactos (1/2 cm blade) (For those who get off on slash/cut-endorphins, bum too short to cause any real dammage)

– Pins w. round heads (4 Same. Can’t get lodged into skin too deep b/c of round pinhead)

– Safe-T™ pins

– Beach towels

– Coloured Blindfolds (Can double as flags for the steal-the-flag type games)

– Soft almond oil. 2 kegs.

– Ropes 6’ x 10, 7mm thick, bungee kind w. elasticity & soft woven sheeths

– Ball gag, 1 of

– Little bother who refuses to go away for the wk-end. See Rope & ball gag.

– Handcuffs, 5 pair. (For quickies)

– Sanitize-it table: (Guest bathroom off the den) Hot water, gentle soap, that alcohol gelly thing, baby wipes, etc. For cleaning toys & self between uses.

– Crew uniforms. (2 years back we got neat little black thongs & boxers with “staff” printed on the bumes for party purposes. So contributers get to show-off how they’re part of the in-crowd’s inner circle!! The rule is: wear ‘em for the first hour and 1/2)

New and original

– Rolls of translucent gausy cloth (I found them on sale, bum I’m too lazy to sew much)

– GliterGoth Face make-up & body paint table (I have 3 friends in arts that volounteer to man (or wo-man) the table for the first 2 hrs!!!)

– Really Open™ jacuzi-side bar: All the booze & glbumes are on one side of the jacuzi. it’s a serve-yourself (or anyone,) bum you have to get naked to touch the booze. You may, if you want, get nekid in the jac, or bend over nekid on dry land. Sandy starts the night as barwoman, in the jac, wearing a “Staff” thong and babydoll T, just to start things out slow & all foreplay-like.

* Games, theme rooms, icebreakers

1 a.m. poolside light-sabre duel

When it’s really dark out, I shut off all the lights outside except for the pool lights. Everyone takes a glow-in-the dark dildo, loads it at a lamp, lubes it, and we joust! Whoever gets poked in a body-cavity by someone becomes a sex slave to the poker until 1h45, then we hold a slave parade.

Inflatable dollies make-out contest, with audience voting and prizes (Lemons, Limes and the Golden Vibrator.) (Props to EsoMonty)

Guess who? You’re blindfolded, and various people insert various parts of themselves (or toys) into various parts of you, and you have to guess who’s doing what and with what. (Props to Barely Legal)

Geta Clue™

Dig up the notes we’re keeping for the yearbook, strong-arm a few confessions, write up a list of “clues” for each victim-thryst, and run a game to see who can guess who-did-who & where. “Camilla did Jack in the BananaRepublic dressing room, with his candlestick.” Give out star-stickers to the winners, on their fav body parts, to show who’s in the know.(Props to Barely Legal)

Steal the flag

The standard wrestle game the gym teacher Mr.Broady taught us, with a scarf-flag sticking out of ur undies, and you wrestle with each-other. Loose ur flag, ur out, winner of most flags gets to pick a loser for a strip-tease.

You know, just like Mr. Broady said.

* Party favours (Now I doo mean food)

– Usually I charge 1 40oz or a 12-pack (of micro-brew, not just bud! Ew!) at the door. Most people bring more, or snack food, (‘cause they wana be re-invited, I guess! Lol!) I don’t charge my clique & helper-boyz, though, they contribute enough already.

– Chocolates (bum what kind?!)

– Raw Oysters (3 pecks, not TOO  . Open ur own, I’m lazy)

– Fine Cheese Wheels (Again, cut ur own, I’m still lazy)

– Crackers

– Deviled eggs (w. hot sauce, gets on figers you know Log in to see images!)

– Tonic, O.J. & Clamato for the drinks (Vote “Alcoholics Unanimous” in forumbldr! I need recipes!)

– Tuna finger-sandwiches (Who saiz smelling like fish is bad! Me-ow!)

– Lemons, Limes (For drinks, kinks and game prizes)

* House Rulz for safe sex

* Pubic Public Penalties for breaking House Rulz

* Music that Rocks Ur Socks

WadoUthink?

OO

pOOpey edited this message on 03/24/2008 7:13PM

I’m in Log in to see images! (And she’s tight!)

EsoMonty

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No emo boys! I don’t want my bum tagged!

You should give out real dolls for the really bad looking trolls, if you get them drunk they may not even know.

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I

əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ

uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl

ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍou

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

EsoMonty Posted:

No emo boys! I don’t want my bum tagged!

Emo boyz, to keep you at bay. Check.

I like Log in to see images!, bum daddy said he could only afford to get him to show up for my 18th birthday party, and only if I kept our secket.

EsoMonty Posted:

You should give out real dolls for the really bad looking trolls, if you get them drunk they may not even know.

No, we only do the “Fugly prize” thing at the end-of-year skool party. And RealDolls™ are too expensive. None of my friends need one, so we’ll never find one in time.

bum an Inflatable dollies make-out contest, with audiance voting and prizes (Lemons, Limes and the Golden Vibrator, I think,) that’s a new one!

Thank Log in to see images! you, Mr. Trolly!

OO

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

pOOpey Posted:

* Games, theme rooms, icebreakers

One of my favorite games is “Guess who?” You’re blindfolded, and various people insert various parts of themselves (or toys) into various parts of you, and you have to guess who’s doing what and with what.

Keep notes and you can play Clue after that. You know, “Sally did Molly in the kitchen with the candlestick”.

For pics and video of me doing Sally and Molly with a candlestick, and more orgy ideas, sign up for one of my sites:

www.barelylegalgurls.com

www.barelylegaltoyparties.com

www.barelylegalorgies.com

www.barelylegal****s.net

www.barelylegalandfriends.com

www.barelylegaldoesfriends.net

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

intooblivion

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

In order for guess who to work wouldn’t you need to “get to know” everybody first?

We should do that for the start of the party.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

intooblivion Posted:

In order for guess who to work wouldn’t you need to “get to know” everybody first? We should do that for the start of the party.

I’m thinking of it as a spot-minigame, rather than an all-out gather everyone thing. You know, as an icebraker/foreplay for a group-bang set.

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OMG!!! Can I great times 2?

I’ll try anything twice Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

pOOpey Posted:

daddy said he could only afford to get him to show up for my 18th birthday party, and only if I kept our secket.

OO

omg!!!!! i wan him wen ur done!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Also, should I greet at the door in my

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

We shuld coordinate our stap-ons nao…if 2girls where the same ones to the orgy, itll be a disbumter. Log in to see images!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

We shuld coordinate our stap-ons nao…if 2girls where the same ones to the orgy, itll be a disbumter. Log in to see images!

I’m wearing socks. (Home field advantage *giggle) I haven’t decided what colour, yet, but some Trolls suggested pink…

intooblivion

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Depends on what you mean by “wearing”, like I like wearing women on my male reproductive organ.

Pink is alright for socks, maybe periwinkle too.

Can’t go wrong with fishnet stockings either.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

intooblivion Posted:

Actually, I once went horribly wrong with fishnet stockings… Two summers ago, my friends wanted to hit Celebrities on Goth Log in to see images!

And then I remember how I’d wrecked my last pair of fishnets with Biff (sooo worth it! Log in to see images!) bum there I was with no fishnets, so I run down to the parmacy & buy cheapo knock-offs in like, kids sizes ‘cause I’m so small I usually take those.

bum by then it’s like half past 9, the gang pulls up so I slip on the stockings, bum they are soo tight, Log in to see images! And I’m still like dark-tanned except where the net threads were cutting into my flesh & making it all white.

I looked like smoked ham!!! Log in to see images!

So l8tr I had Biff shred those too, right there on the dance floor. That was fun! Log in to see images!

OO

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

intooblivion Posted:

Depends on what you mean by “wearing”, like I like wearing women on my male reproductive organ.

Pink is alright for socks, maybe periwinkle too.

OH! OH! We shouldz invite some transexuals! Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No sweet transvestites. Better yet, no transvestites at all.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

... aaaand we’re back. The cop peeked into my computer, I peeked into him, he decided everything was very fine.

So he agreed to let Sandy & Tim great times to my party. Yeah! Log in to see images!

OO

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

re-run

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!