Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Smile Petition for an ALTON BROWN emote
Poll: Should the Alton Brown emote be added to the game at no cost?
You must be logged in to vote.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

So we were talking in IDC, and me and I decided that it would be really cool if we had a Alton Brown emote because alton brown are awesome. So, I set about to making one, and now that it’s done, there’s a teeny tiny problem… neither of us has any BP. So, this thread is a petition we hope you’ll all vote yes on, to have Crotch Zombie implement this into the game for us. But, it’s not just for me and I, it’s for ALL of us here on Forumwarz.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you- The Teal Deer Alton Brown emote!!

Please add this to the game ASAP!

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

whose that

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

whose that

Generally beginning with a short but pithy monologue by the host, this Food Network seems to have captivated culinary enthusiasts and amateurs alike. Written, produced and hosted by Alton Brown, this exhibition of cooking prowess is intent on helping viewers learn how to prepare dishes that are easily accomplished at home. Each show has a theme anywhere between what to eat when trying to lose weight to manly foods. With all of the delicious recipes, scientific information and cooking guidelines each view is bumured that no matter what they are learning to make it will always be… Good Eats!

From a production stand point Good Eats is a very creative concept. Episode themes usually always include scientific facts, equipment advice, props and quirky characters. Alton Brown doesn’t just stand in front of the camera and stir; he gets into the chemical reactions taking place and how the food is responding to hot or cold cooking methods and explains why a copper bottom pot is different from a stainless steel pot and how the results will differ. He highlights many herbal remedies that can be added to food such as a soup that is good for healing a sore throat and cold. Alton has multiple personalities on the show, each episode may be a different character for a different theme; he plays a likeness of Colonel Sanders, his own bad boy alter ego, Waffle Man and many other madcap personas.

The crew is never left out; they are always making, or being, props. The staff dresses up as foodie super heroes, federal agents and giant grains of rice to show how the cooking process bounces them around. The crew also creates numerous props and sets for the show like a life size burrito bed, character costumes and even a giant walk-in BBQ grill (charcoal, grid, fake flames, it had it all). Good Eats also has many creative camera angles and positioning. Alton talks to viewers as if they were inside the oven or refrigerator; the camera peeks into the window and startles Alton as if it were a person. All recipes are flexible, Alton lets viewers know when recipes can be alternated with low-fat or non-fat ingredients, sugar alternatives and other weight loss tips to make the dish healthier. All in all, Good Eats and Alton Brown have a wonderful knack for making food fun and interesting. He gets viewers excited about cooking and all of the adventurous possibilities of cooking.

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

u found a hint coin! Log in to see images!

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

u found a hint coin! Log in to see images!

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

is taht alton brown?

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

Miley_Cyrus

Avatar: 206513 2009-09-17 03:28:27 -0400

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

You spelled Elton John wrong.

HANNA

MONTANA

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!