Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Petition to give scully the Submissive endseason peen for season 2

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

today we learned the meaning of inflamatory post.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

We’re basically all saying the same thing here. There’s nothing intrinsic about INCIT that’s preventing people from being funny.

You could say we should do something about voting or how scoops are distributed and stuff like that, and that’s fine, but if you don’t like some of the winning entries, then submit something better.

My primary concern at the moment is trolling or deliberately making **** entries to game the system. I go through the Hall of **** once in a while — whoa, I just realized that name is kind of self-effacing — and while it’s not all gold, it’s not all terrible either. Yeah, occasionally you see a meme referenced; big ****ing deal. Most of the winning entries are not.

If you think that the format itself is inherently unfunny because motivational poster parodies are played out, well, I’m sorry you feel that way. But having fun at other peoples’ expense is not the kind of tightly controlled, narrow, family-friendly definition of “fun” we encourage here at Crotch Zombie Productions.

And if you are unable to cooperate with that, GTFO.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I can’t believe anyone took seriously what I said, if people go to INCIT posting WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW entries is not because I told them to, it’s because that’s what they do.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

the Hall of **** once in a while — whoa, I just realized that name is kind of self-effacing

Just now you realized that?

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Because you choose to not and try to enjoy the game. You could -try- to make it funny, other than dismissing it as “old as **** thus unfunny”.

No, I just don’t share the sense of humor. All I see in there is obvious descriptions of the pictures and memes winning. You can look at a picture and laugh, or you can add words telling you why the picture is funny and have all possible humor drained out. Demotivators were never especially funny, they were just a parody. The reason messing with this site has become the only thing entertaining is that people who made actual content and original jokes are gone so that the user base could be expanded to bring in more revenue. All you have to do is look at buildr. It’s like a timeline of funny ———> not remotely funny.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

No, I just don’t share the sense of humor. All I see in there is obvious descriptions of the pictures and memes winning. You can look at a picture and laugh, or you can add words telling you why the picture is funny and have all possible humor drained out. Demotivators were never especially funny, they were just a parody. The reason messing with this site has become the only thing entertaining is that people who made actual content and original jokes are gone so that the user base could be expanded to bring in more revenue. All you have to do is look at buildr. It’s like a timeline of funny ———> not remotely funny.

Either the concept used to be funny but it ceased to be funny in practice due to the quality of the submissions, or it never had potential to be funny to begin with.

If the former is true, it’s a shame, but we can’t force people to make better entries. If the latter is true, that’s your very nuanced opinion.

I don’t think LOLcats are funny, even though other people do. But I don’t “mess with” icanhascheezburger.com.

I don’t call breaking up the monotony in INCIT messing with it. If I go in there it’s to rile them up a bit and they just think I’m some retard even though they don’t know the definition of “sodomy” or “cuckold.” I don’t make the “wwwwwwww” submissions or anything they would understand or vote for. If you read 10 submissions that are all variations on the same joke and then um, something else... well, it’s just to relax the brain. Log in to see images!

But I don’t “mess with” icanhascheezburger.com.

Thanks for the idea.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Whilst we’re whining about INCIT, I’d like to see less of the incredibly obvious ones win.

Oh, well done, you saw a picture of an animal looking sad, however did you come up with such wit as “Sad animal is sad” to caption it? I know the [adjective] [noun] is [adjective] thing is kind of a meme, but even excluding those, there are a whole lot of subs that do nothing but describe the picture. Or take a picture that contains an obvious meme, and do nothing but point out that meme.

When those start winning, I leave and hope to play again at a time when smarter people are submitting/voting. That or go the “can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” route and try to get some cheap choco out of their inanity.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Or, hey, while we’re at it, we could make an actual thread to discuss this instead of continuing an incredibly off-topic thread in CD.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Ricket Posted:

What’s wrong with INCIT is that the best strategy is dumpvoting.

Aye, it’s easier to put zero thought into an incit sub and win rather than actually thinking of something clever to put down.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Shii Posted:

Or, hey, while we’re at it, we could make an actual thread to discuss this instead of continuing an incredibly off-topic thread in CD.

This. Please.

This thread is supposed to be about a peen. Not about INCIT. Back to the peen discussion, all of you, and take your INCIT to another thread. Preferably an INCIT one.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Oh good lord.

give scully the peen and i will Log in to see images!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Posted:

give scully the peen and i will Log in to see images!

toxx

The Sovereign

Avatar: 49617 2011-04-26 05:28:50 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Hey guys,

So, this petition makes a lot of sense, and we would gladly honor it if we were to retroactively distribute Peens according to the same scheme I used this season. However, that’s not how the ranking was supposed to work.

As BB2 points out, we should be using “Standard Competition Ranking” or a “1-2-2-4-5-5-5-8-8” scheme. What I mistakenly used is known as “Dense Ranking” or “1-2-2-3-4-4-4-5-5” strategy (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranking) which is inappropriate for this game.

As BB2 says: “The game is called ‘Domination’ after all…not ‘Let’s All Tie and Win Together.”

It was my mistake and I’m sorry for that. All the first-place winners will still get the Dungeonmaster Peen, but the second- and third-place winners will now receive The Gimp. For what it’s worth, this should have a very small effect on your overall Peen length.

Once again, sorry for the ****-up. I take full responsibility and expect it will haunt me for the rest of the afternoon. I’ll understand if you want to prank my custom title to reflect this oversight.

Amasius, you realise that I am now obligated to murder you, right?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

The Sovereign Posted:

Amasius, you realise that I am now obligated to murder you, right?

Feel free to try but your first victim should be Mr Bootyhole. Log in to see images!

The Sovereign

Avatar: 49617 2011-04-26 05:28:50 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Amasius Posted:

Feel free to try but your first victim should be Mr Bootyhole. Log in to see images!

He was on my list long before this.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Amasius Posted:

Hey now. I wanted to give the guy a bigger Peen. Blame BB2 for enforcing his own rules.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Hey now. I wanted to give the guy a bigger Peen. Blame BB2 for enforcing his own rules.

Oh, we have both Mr Bingebot on top of our hitlists, you can believe that. That’s probably why he went into hiding. Log in to see images!

deathpaint

Avatar: 127999 Sat Jul 04 16:42:31 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

talkin' **** about a pretty sunset

I think the Sovereign, Green Eyes and Obsessed deserve more than the the gimp peen for being ahead of the mbumes who were tied at 12 medals. For the most part, it wasn’t an easy thing to do this season.

also, requesting Collaborator peen since I had to edit the list of epeen wiki again because their peens were taken away Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!