Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Petition to give scully the Submissive endseason peen for season 2

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

tell bb2 to change dom then.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Once again, sorry for the ****-up. I take full responsibility and expect it will haunt me for the rest of the afternoon. I’ll understand if you want to prank my custom title to reflect this oversight.

This game is mostly about punishing your customers.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I think the only reasonable way to respond to this is trolling INCIT some more.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

seriously, since CZ seems to be all about “sorry we ****ed you up again guys but we won’t repay, sorry” we might as well sabotage their new investments.

ChilePepino was banned for this post by Nicco

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

for a game that is free to play you guys sure are anal about ****

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

EXCUSE ME YOUR GAME IS BROKE I WOULD LIKE COMPENSATION EVEN THOUGH IT HAS AFFECTED ME NO WAY AT ALL

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

maybe you are unable to see that that was an invitation to go ruin incit some more.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The full game is not free Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ChilePepino Posted:

seriously, since CZ seems to be all about “sorry we ****ed you up again guys but we won’t repay, sorry” we might as well sabotage their new investments.

Repay what? A couple of alts that didn’t earn a certain Peen under our rules, due to a simple error, received a different Peen instead. And you see that as an invitation to sabotage a completely unrelated part of our site?

We’re doing our best here. Try running a site someday and see if you never make any mistakes.

Since this is in Civil Discussion, I have no choice but to take your threats seriously. If this is really your intention, then I believe I’m in my right to ban you. You should reconsider your stance on this matter.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 09/16/2009 4:44PM

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Repay what? A couple of alts that didn’t earn a certain Peen under our rules, due to a simple error, received a different Peen instead. And you see that as an invitation to sabotage a completely unrelated part of our site?

We’re doing our best here. Try running a site someday and see if you never make any mistakes.

Since this is in Civil Discussion, I have no choice but to take your threats seriously. If this is really your intention, then I believe I’m in my right to ban you. You should reconsider your stance on this matter.

Don’t get all lathered up, friend, I’m making sure INCIT is staying on task.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

If you’re willing to spend so much time on such a terrible feature of the site as INCIT, why the heck don’t we just eliminate forums and domination? It would save a lot of our time.

Just a protip: the iPhone app is NEVER going to be popular if you keep linking Protivate users to the Forumwarz incit room. You want them to think “oohh building motivational posters is fun”, but you’re making them deal with people who just don’t care about making stuff fun (you use incit frequently, you know that better than I do). They just want easy wins. That’s why people despise INCIT for the most.

INCIT was fun before people wanted to make it their personal playground. It devolved to a place where we force memes and they don’t even go through to make real memes. Yeah I’m sure this will attract a lot of potential iphone customers. Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 09/16/2009 5:38PM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Like I’ve said a couple times though, if we ever want INCIT to be fun again, we have to get the internet-fixed troll douchebags out and witty, funny, intelligent people who aren’t lifeless internet lurkers back in.

And a lot of iPhone people aren’t going to be familiar with memes and gay crap like that. Sabotaging Protivate to “prove a point” is basically saying “I like INCIT being ****ty and would hate to see it improve.”

Wow, Shii, that’s kind of hurtful. I’m doing my best here but I just can’t compete under pressure.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

If you’re willing to spend so much time on such a terrible feature of the site as INCIT, why the heck don’t we just eliminate forums and domination? It would save a lot of our time.

Is this a serious question? I know English isn’t your first language, but you can at least try to make sense.

You may think INCIT is a terrible feature, but a lot of people still play it and like it. It hasn’t received an update in almost two years. It’s perfectly reasonable to spend some time on INCIT in addition to forums and Domination.

A better question is: Why don’t we just eliminate your account, instead of wasting so much time responding to your constant whining?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Is this a serious question? I know English isn’t your first language, but you can at least try to make sense.

You may think INCIT is a terrible feature, but a lot of people still play it and like it. It hasn’t received an update in almost two years. It’s perfectly reasonable to spend some time on INCIT in addition to forums and Domination.

A better question is: Why don’t we just eliminate your account, instead of wasting so much time responding to your constant whining?

INCIT itself isn’t terrible, I think Fran is just trying to find something to whine about. If people just sit down and actually -try- to enjoy it, it can be a fun experiance at times. But “kool kidz” try to make a impression because there is honestly nothing else to do on this site other than make others bumhurt. And incit is the only place where it’s easy.

TL;DR: There is nothing wrong with INCIT.

Actually, yes, because demotivational posters are terrible. They are 15 years old. They almost never are funny. That’s what INCIT is based on, so INCIT is inherently unfunny. You can go in there and make obvious entries (memes/enjoy jokes) or you can mess with the people in there for awhile. Only the latter is at all entertaining.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

CrinkzPipe Posted:

What’s wrong with INCIT is that the best strategy is dumpvoting.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Ricket Posted:

What’s wrong with INCIT is that the best strategy is dumpvoting.

I never dumpvote, nor do I see people that play it seriously dumpvote. 95% of the time I actually -play-, the best submission wins.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Actually, yes, because demotivational posters are terrible. They are 15 years old. They almost never are funny. That’s what INCIT is based on, so INCIT is inherently unfunny. You can go in there and make obvious entries (memes/enjoy jokes) or you can mess with the people in there for awhile. Only the latter is at all entertaining.

Because you choose to not and try to enjoy the game. You could -try- to make it funny, other than dismissing it as “old as **** thus unfunny”.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 09/16/2009 6:11PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Agreed, the problem if anything is with the user base for INCIT. I like to play it every now and then, but I leave when it’s apparent that non-clever entries are winning. I won’t make the bull**** claim that mine are all gold, but it’s nice to see one that was at least the slightest bit clever or amusing win and the only way for that to happen is to have more clever people making entries and more legit voting.

Going out of your way to do the complete opposite doesn’t help anything at all, especially when the people who find that bs amusing decide to stick around long after the “point” has been made.

I’ll have to try playing a bit more now that protivate is out to see how it affects the user base and hopefully people go in there and try to use this opportunity to infuse a bit more clever into it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!