Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help why is there only one person posting in anonymous forums

I go into the anonymous forums and I see that there’s only one person posting in anonymous called “Anonymous”

Some people say that “Anonymous” is ghax which would make sense cause he has like twenty alts so it wouldn’t be surprising if he has an alt called “Anonymous”

Thing is I don’t think “Anonymous” is on ghax’s account so he is using an illegal account and he should be banned in my opinion.

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 1:54PM     | #

What? How? I am not anonymous I’m Dysnomia why is it saying that I’m anonymous? Anonymous is ghax’s illegal account

Please fix this bug

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 1:55PM     | #

It’s doing it again. Please see this thread Robin Crotch so you can see this bug that makes everyone in anonymous forums ghax’s illegal account.

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 1:58PM     | #

I’m a lame gimmick that’s been done before. I want so hard to be the next Emohunter, but, I can’t seem to realistically feign stupidity. I’m really a new player guys! Believe me!

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 1:59PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I’m a lame gimmick that’s been done before. I want so hard to be the next Emohunter, but, I can’t seem to realistically feign stupidity. I’m really a new player guys! Believe me!

-=Dysnomia=-

Don’t be fooled by this imposter they are not the real Dysnomia. I am the real Dysnomia

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:04PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Don’t be fooled by this imposter they are not the real Dysnomia. I am the real Dysnomia

-=Dysnomia=-

And yet, I didn’t even try to refute what was said in that post. I’m a lame gimmick alt. Sorry, everyone.

Also, Unban The Nerd O Powa. I need to learn from him.

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:07PM     | #

can whoever that is pretending to be me stop doing that cause you are saying lies about me which is not nice at all

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:10PM     | #

I like to fellate men and dress in woman’s clothing.

-=Dysomnia=-.

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:13PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

Everyone is copying me! I guess they all want to be like me and not that fabulous person ghax

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:14PM     | #

I also have a cugreat timesber lodged in my rectum as we speak.

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:16PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I also have a cugreat timesber lodged in my rectum as we speak.

-=Dysnomia=-

This is a correct statment. I am also trying to stick those lego antenna’s into my male reproductive organ as we speak, as it is the only way to keep it straight.

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:52PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Everyone is copying me! I guess they all want to be like me and not that fabulous person ghax

-=Dysnomia=-

I ment to say everyone wants to be a fabulous person like me and not that cool guy ghax

-=Dysnomia=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 2:54PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I ment to say everyone wants to be a fabulous person like me and not that cool guy ghax

-=Dysnomia=-

shut up ghax

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 3:24PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

shut up ghax

Way to break the chain, retard. It’s ruined now.Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 3:47PM     | #

This is one of the worst threads. Ever. Like all like ****ing worst. I mean that. I really do.

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 3:48PM     | #

Move to Ayn Raids so we can anon reveal plz.

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 3:52PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Move to Ayn Raids so we can anon reveal plz.

this

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 3:56PM     | #

Lol this is a cool anon thread

-=Robok=-

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/13/2009 4:59PM     | #

Dysnomia’s posting style bears much resemblance to Emoh unter’s posting style.

Interesting.

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/14/2009 2:48PM     | #

emo poerrty

Anonymous
Anonymous
09/15/2009 9:21AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!