Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Who the hell is this guy? <Spoilers>

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Check your sTalk contacts, I opened it up to pay a visit to Gamblebot, and there’s a new face avatar in there, “53CurEO”.

Did a quick Ctrl+F over the walkthroughs for Episodes 1 and 2, to make sure he’s not someone from one of them that I’d forgotten about, but there’s no mention of him.

I’m bumuming that he’s going to become relevant in Ep3, so who wants to go first with a theory about what’s going to be going on?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

He’s from Episode 2 actually. He contacts you right after you’ve pwned the Pentagon forum.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Not sure but I don’t have him on my troll

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

He’s the guy who sends Hackers on their Clbum Mission.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

So you’re telling me he’s been there this whole time…

Is there a name for reverse deja vu? Like the feeling that something is entirely new when you’ve actually seen it before?

Goddamn…

E: I don’t suppose anything has in any way changed about this guy recently? Avatar… name… position in the contacts list. I don’t see why any of that would have changed, but it would explain why I opened the list up and thought “where the hell did that guy come from?”

E2: Better strategy on trying to find out about this guy would have been just putting his name in the search box. That would have told me everything… guess I’m just too used to the search on the wiki being more or less useless at actually finding what I’m looking for.

man-man edited this message on 09/13/2009 11:07AM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

man-man Posted:

So you’re telling me he’s been there this whole time…

Is there a name for reverse deja vu? Like the feeling that something is entirely new when you’ve actually seen it before?

Goddamn…

E: I don’t suppose anything has in any way changed about this guy recently? Avatar… name… position in the contacts list. I don’t see why any of that would have changed, but it would explain why I opened the list up and thought “where the hell did that guy come from?”

E2: Better strategy on trying to find out about this guy would have been just putting his name in the search box. That would have told me everything… guess I’m just too used to the search on the wiki being more or less useless at actually finding what I’m looking for.

Nope, nothing has been changed about him. Always been right there, always had that avatar. The real question should be why Ophelia mammary glandsupp isn’t offline like everyone else.

Skyman747 edited this message on 09/13/2009 11:10AM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Skyman747 Posted:

Nope, nothing has been changed about him. Always been right there, always had that avatar. The real question should be why Ophelia mammary glandsupp isn’t offline like everyone else.

THIS. I want to know.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Skyman747 Posted:

Don’t know why, but it has been that way for a long time. I also once failed to get OBP when I closed the convo too early, so the whole convo might be a bit wonky.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!