Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Trolling in CD

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

This is NOT a thread for trolling.

There sure has been a lot of it lately. It seems the only people who get punished for it are 1. Newbies 2. People who do blatant and obvious stuff 3. Anybody who badmouths a mod or admin. Maybe that’s actually a good thing, to not be so strict, as long as it was consistent across the board, but I don’t think that’s the case here.

The only exception would be to novelty threads in the game forum where the point is to make fun of the last person who posted, etc.

A good idea would be longer bans, but only ban people from posting in CD. A lot of forums do that. They have a free-for-all section and usually instead of an outright ban they’ll let the trouble makers only post in that section.

Likely (irony sense tingling) you’ll probably be able to check this thread in a few days and see what I mean…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Kk, we’ll just be like you and troll by bringing up non-important stuff. Nor stuff that no body even cares about/notices.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I haven’t really seen trolling in CD, just people acting rashly. A certain person isn’t taking criticism (legal) very well, and another person is making blind accusations (likewise legal).

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

I don’t think there is trolling in CD. Celerysteve is obviously trolling about this and should be banned.

-=Dysnomia=-

I disagree with the OP, and I would consider it borderline backseat-moderating.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Celerysteve Posted:

There sure has been a lot of it lately.

Links please.

As to your other point: No other site I know has a free-for-all forum that lets you get away with as much as you can here in RP. And since there are still things you can be banned for in RP, and we have community bans, I’m not inclined to support “This person was banned from CD but can still post in RP”, “This person is now banned from RP as well”, etc. Too complicated.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Hehe. people whined for more distinct and clear rules; CD got over-moderated. people whined about over-moderation and loosening the scrote-grip of CD; now celerysteve whines.

feel free to become a pillar of excellence within the community and be promoted to moderator and fix things such that everyone is happy and the site is ‘clean’

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

feel free to become a pillar of excellence within the community and be promoted to moderator and fix things such that everyone is happy and the site is ‘clean’

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

That would be the last straw to make Flamebate as unenjoyable as possible.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

does nobody notice that its the only fun thing to do on the site

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

on a serious note on a thread destined to failure, i like the way cd is today.

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

Dysnomia Posted:

Celerysteve is obviously trolling about this and should be banned

I still mean this

-=Dysnomia=-

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

The only people not trolling in this thread are the two mods, mterek, shii, fran and chawin. This is exactly what I’m talking about.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Celerysteve Posted:

The only people not trolling in this thread are the two mods, mterek, shii, fran and chawin.

So you admit that you are trolling?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

The only people not trolling in this thread are the two mods, mterek, shii, fran and chawin. This is exactly what I’m talking about.

So you admit that you’re trolling?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Celerysteve Posted:

So you’re saying that leetlol is trolling by borderline mini-modding you, the same thing she accuses you of, and which you’re doing in the quoted post? (note: borderline)

And that everyone else, who called you a troll for starting a thread about trolling, the only examples of which you could point to were those people in this thread itself, are wrong in their bumessment?

And that chile is trolling by predicting the thrust of this thread, as expressed in the OP, is not likely to be resolved?

CelerySteve, please, try not to be easily offended.

Why you gotta bring me into this bro?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Chawin Posted:

does nobody notice that its the only fun thing to do on the site

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Hehe. people whined for more distinct and clear rules; CD got over-moderated. people whined about over-moderation and loosening the scrote-grip of CD; now celerysteve whines.

make me moderator and i’ll ban for **** like this. tia

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

this volunteer position i asked for is sooo difficult…ignorant plebians have no idea what they’re talking about…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!